Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If people could let me know what their reads on Poyser are, so I know who I’m likely going to have to persuade tomorrow, I’d be most grateful

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Odo how would it effect your reads if I’m town out of interest?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Odo how would it effect your reads if I’m town out of interest?

Hard to say, because for example with Alco, I’m balancing his play against your proclivity for distancing. It would confirm that his defence of himself was genuine, but of course I’d be an idiot if I didn’t consider what you saw in him

You being town wouldn’t really affect my perception of tchalla, TP, Tweet, Phenom or Chris, just off the top of my head

Which really means poe becomes less kind to the remaining players. Ace and Evans would be of interest and tbh they are anyway regardless of your alignment

Reactions: Poyser

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ftr the read I’m giving those named town reads is that they ‘seem town’, but they’re all capable of deceiving one way or another so I’m not married to them. Only read I was certain on 100% was Blaine

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'd say phenom is pretty certain to be town considering he CC'd lethals character lol, it's why I think alco is full of shit as he didn't even have him as a town lean or anything :heston

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Alright 15 pages deep and gotta dip for a bit again so currently i got

Town:
Tweet
Chris
T'Challa
Odo
T-Pein (still want him killed tho ngl)
Probably blaine

Phenom kinda have a gut town lean on but certainly not anything I'm willing to commit to

Feel a bit iffy on
Ace
Evans

Actively think is scum
Alco

Also kinda wanna say I doubt rugrat just fucks off and not bothers playing as scum but that's pretty damn wifomy

Added evans because he seems to be struggling to me.

Like this is just the most pointless fucking question lol and I'd just expect him to be way more involved here as he always was as town, plus it's his first game back

He then just got fixated onto blaine for some reason, asking everybody their opinions on him and even pointing out that my last vote was on him lol, but never really offered up an opinion on Blaine himself. Knowing blaine was town now it all seems a bit SUS
These two posts towards me I def thought were weird at the time, especially the second one. It was like he was really setting up a defense for Blaine almost, but now we know Blaine was town as well. And I was already reading him town at the time when I was being asked this lol

:heston

You both are acting like the points I queried were absolutely pointless when they weren’t?

Both Ace & Poyser quickly shifted their attention to Blaine and Ace had plenty to say about Poyser but nothing in relation to Poysers defence of him.

@CHRISTOPHER the reasons I was asking you “weird questions” was to try and understand if this was normal town behaviour for Blaine. I didn’t play too much with him before my departure and there’s been like 8 games since.

you were countering shade on Blaine and said he’s done this similar as town. Why is that a weird question?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'd say phenom is pretty certain to be town considering he CC'd lethals character lol, it's why I think alco is full of shit as he didn't even have him as a town lean or anything :heston

Had who as a town lean, Phenom?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What reads do you have evans

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also “asking everyone their opinion on Blaine” is a bit of an exaggeration @Poyser wouldn’t you say?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like in terms of alco I asked if he had reads other than t'challa being scum (which we both disagree with) and all he had was that tweet and odo look town which I think is pretty unacceptable for somebody of alco's calibre at this stage of the game