Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But if that wounded you somehow, then I’ll rephrase to ‘You are posting things that I don’t believe town you would, for reasons I don’t believe town you would believe’

Hope that helps! :pals:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And to be specific - I am free to sus you in any way I deem fit, it’s my role to persuade other people of your (or anyone I suspect’s) guilt. How I do that, so long as I’m not being rude or obnoxious is entirely up to me.
I mean, saying “you’re posting pure shite” is pretty clearly being obnoxious lmao

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Posting pure shite is a meme, dont even try to be offended by it lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But if that wounded you somehow, then I’ll rephrase to ‘You are posting things that I don’t believe town you would, for reasons I don’t believe town you would believe’

Hope that helps! :pals:
Which is why I want specifics because this is obviously wrong

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Do you honestly believe I’m sussing you for no reason or something?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Posting pure shite is a meme, dont even try to be offended by it lmao
I’m not saying I’m offended tho? You’re the one that said you can do it how you see fit as long as you’re not being obnoxious lol. I’m just pointing out that’s being obnoxious. I don’t really have a problem here other than the fact that you’re erroneously pushing me and not giving me anything yet projecting utmost confidence. My problems are all game related, you’re the one that insinuated they weren’t by saying “I just wanna play mafia”

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yes I’m sure everything you’ve posted to me in the last hour is game related :trumpout

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Do you honestly believe I’m sussing you for no reason or something?
Yes, I don’t see where your reasoning comes in because it can’t be my early game because you said yourself you don’t see any of that as indicative of me being scum, and it can’t really be my lethal read because 1) the read was right and 2) you even yourself agreed with my take by saying you believe he was trying to play his scum game so I’m not really sure how you can sus me for that (or what you even believe my scum motivation is there in any case) so yeah it seems to me like you’ve got nothing and yet are acting like it’s a done deal - obviously it’s nonsense to me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
*trying to play his town game

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
ok so if you're town then you're just shite these days, got it
I’ll always be better than you tho
based on what lmao, certainly not results
Just reality I guess
:heston
Embarrassing take
It’s not really playing mafia when you’re projecting confidence of me being scum based on absolutely nothing and then I ask why and you just respond “you’re posting pure shite”. Like there’s nothing there for me to defend against it’s like it’s just being done with the express purpose of winding me up and then you’ll probably act the victim later like you usually do “but aw geez I just wanna play mafia man idk why pplz keep attacking me”

Must have imagined these. Then again, you think ‘fuck off idiot’ is a sensible post to a new player so I dunno

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean saying you’re shit as town these days because you’re wrong on me is pretty clearly game related :heston

The last post was mostly game related too, but I was responding to you acting like it wasn’t game related by spouting the “hur dur I just wanna play mafia” line

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
did Lethal flip scum or indy? Just to facilitate the catch up.

Also, I know any questions I ask will be in hindsight