Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Actually I'm looking back through Evans posts now and I do think he had a weird fixation with Ace's read on Blaine specifically.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Do you agree with Aces assessment that Blaines posts seem forced this game?
So the forced thoughts you referenced from last game are different to this game?

I'm not asking you if you're scum reading Blaine or suspecting him btw - I'm asking does he tend to make posts appear forced early as town?

These two posts towards me I def thought were weird at the time, especially the second one. It was like he was really setting up a defense for Blaine almost, but now we know Blaine was town as well. And I was already reading him town at the time when I was being asked this lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ok i trust odo much less now because he has no reason to read me scum as far as I can see nevermind be that confident on it lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
These two posts towards me I def thought were weird at the time, especially the second one. It was like he was really setting up a defense for Blaine almost, but now we know Blaine was town as well. And I was already reading him town at the time when I was being asked this lol
Its just jobber questions lol, I dont think they were specifically designed for anything other than something to talk about nor did he ever seem to make any conclusions based on replies to him

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You haven't given any reasons for it? You seemed all too happy to throw together an in depth reads list earlier so why don't you go ahead and spell out your reads to the class. You know... JUST IN CASE you die? ;)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also if you're town I'd suggest broadening your horizons and having a backup because you won't be lynching me

If you're scum then have at it and good luck I guess

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I can sum it up in one sentence - you are posting pure shite

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
in fact i'd like you to go into specifics. what has been pure shite exactly?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Do you think you’re going to survive through aggression?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Do you think you’re going to survive through aggression?
Odd question, Im asking you to go into specifics so clearly I think I'm going to survive by pointing out that you're wrong lmao

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
See if you were actually holding aces, and actually thought I was scum, you would wait for me to over commit to a bad push, but you’re already trying to deter it, why is that?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
See if you were actually holding aces, and actually thought I was scum, you would wait for me to over commit to a bad push, but you’re already trying to deter it, why is that?
i'd rather not have to claim tbh and I'd also rather not waste a load of time defending myself when I think I've been posting good reads and have 2 directions I think are much better

Also I never said I thought you were scum in fact I SPECIFICALLY said I thought you were town based on doing something that would be dumb as fuck to do as scum, then said I trust you less because your confidence to me doesnt make sense when you don't have anything at all

it's like you're not reading my posts at all! why is that?