Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alco

Reaction score
No but what im saying is you definitely did try to make me look bad from the kill and once I called you on it your defence was "im not so bad as scum that I would just kill somebody and frame you for it" or something similar, which is pretty identical to the defence you've just issued about not voting lethal
No I object to that, because it's not the same defence.

Here I don't say "i'm not so bad as to yada yada". I say that I'm not binary in the sense that I avoid all town wagons and only want to be on scum wagons to look good.
Those are different in my eyes.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No I object to that, because it's not the same defence.

Here I don't say "i'm not so bad as to yada yada". I say that I'm not binary in the sense that I avoid all town wagons and only want to be on scum wagons to look good.
Those are different in my eyes.
Ok, do you have any reads other than t'challa looks bad?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
lethal why do you think you are town? You've said you aren't VT, so you have a useful role. Now Mafia has a solid person to kill without risk IF you are town
I just burst out laughing from this post ngl :heston

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Blaine da GOAT

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Got a read list Poyser?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well that was a helluva morning read :DEAD: I agree with the the others that said Odo and probably Phenom as well are town by that whole interaction. I'm also fine with wagoning Poyser, he always talks about how easy it is to read Lethal and assuming he's scum here he would assume Lethal was town, but Lethal wasn't playing his town game at all and was actively trying to get lynched and Poyser said it was a classic town Lethal entrance and everything or whatever lmao. I think he was leaning into his good record of reading Lethal when Lethal was literally making no sense, and now we know that was on purpose.

Tweet is the other that was opposed to the Lethal direction but idk with him, I think he was just wrong lol I dont think him and Poyser would be teamed as scum though, they wouldn't make it this obvious lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m of the opinion that it’s unlikely Tweet would GOODGUY lethal in that way. It’s possible, but I doubt it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Alright 15 pages deep and gotta dip for a bit again so currently i got

Town:
Tweet
Chris
T'Challa
Odo
T-Pein (still want him killed tho ngl)
Probably blaine

Phenom kinda have a gut town lean on but certainly not anything I'm willing to commit to

Feel a bit iffy on
Ace
Evans

Actively think is scum
Alco

Also kinda wanna say I doubt rugrat just fucks off and not bothers playing as scum but that's pretty damn wifomy

Added evans because he seems to be struggling to me.

@Odo I might just be being dumb but this discussion between Tweet and yourself, is it based on you suggesting Poyser & Ace could be aligned if one was to flip scum from your reading of their play?

Like this is just the most pointless fucking question lol and I'd just expect him to be way more involved here as he always was as town, plus it's his first game back

He then just got fixated onto blaine for some reason, asking everybody their opinions on him and even pointing out that my last vote was on him lol, but never really offered up an opinion on Blaine himself. Knowing blaine was town now it all seems a bit SUS

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well that was a helluva morning read :DEAD: I agree with the the others that said Odo and probably Phenom as well are town by that whole interaction. I'm also fine with wagoning Poyser, he always talks about how easy it is to read Lethal and assuming he's scum here he would assume Lethal was town, but Lethal wasn't playing his town game at all and was actively trying to get lynched and Poyser said it was a classic town Lethal entrance and everything or whatever lmao. I think he was leaning into his good record of reading Lethal when Lethal was literally making no sense, and now we know that was on purpose.

Tweet is the other that was opposed to the Lethal direction but idk with him, I think he was just wrong lol I dont think him and Poyser would be teamed as scum though, they wouldn't make it this obvious lol
Can you elaborate on this? What is lethal's town game?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
lmao yes i copied my reads list from earlier and edited it and forgot to remove the top sentence :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
forgot to put N0M in as confirmed town too

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Lethal really faked accidentally claimed scum and everyone believed it was a legit slip :slip:

• Haha
Reactions: Alco

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Can you elaborate on this? What is lethal's town game?

I didn't mean "Wasn't playing his town game" from my POV. I meant he was literally TRYING to get lynched so would have been trying to seem as scummy as possible, ergo not playing his town game.

Alco

Reaction score
Ok, do you have any reads other than t'challa looks bad?
Yes, I think Tweet and Odo are town.

I do think you brush this aside a bit quickly though.
Also why did you vote and unvote me yesterday? Were you already scumreading me ?