Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It’s great design in a game this small. You lose a day phase and a teammate for free! Similarly if Blaine was mafia, mafia do their job and get a mislynch and would be punished for it. Compelling stuff!

:pals:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why though? I said he looked bad but I wanted to go for T'Challa at the same time. Which is still the case, by the way.

What would I have gained by parking my vote there?
As town I don't think you really care about going alternate routes, from what I remember you'd just vote for someone who you think looks scummy (you can correct me if I'm wrong here, but I'd need an example too). I think knowing lethal isn't scum it was more a case of not wanting to be involved in the lynch lol

Alco

Reaction score
As town I don't think you really care about going alternate routes, from what I remember you'd just vote for someone who you think looks scummy (you can correct me if I'm wrong here, but I'd need an example too). I think knowing lethal isn't scum it was more a case of not wanting to be involved in the lynch lol
He looked objectively bad.
Even as scum I'm not as binary as to say: I'm on a town-wagon so I'll look bad and vice versa. I mean being wrong is part of the game, c'mon now.

Alco

Reaction score
Even as scum I'm not as binary as to say: I'm on a town-wagon so I'll look bad and vice versa. I mean being wrong is part of the game, c'mon now.
by the way @Poyser you of all people should know this cause i've been scum with you plenty of times now in the recent past.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't think he looked objectively bad at all since neither me nor tweet thought so but I also don't think that's relevant to anything that I just said lol. I think you saying he looks bad and then not voting is weak, whether he did look bad or not doesn't really come into it

Doesn't help that I think T'challa is town either

Alco

Reaction score
And my sincerest apologies but I'm not going to look at past games to prove any point, i'm too lazy for that :armfold

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
by the way @Poyser you of all people should know this cause i've been scum with you plenty of times now in the recent past.
Last time you were scum wasnt your defence that you weren't so obvious as to kill CP and try and frame me for it? :mj

Alco

Reaction score
I don't think he looked objectively bad at all since neither me nor tweet thought so but I also don't think that's relevant to anything that I just said lol. I think you saying he looks bad and then not voting is weak, whether he did look bad or not doesn't really come into it

Doesn't help that I think T'challa is town either
Yea well we can have different reads, I'm not really bothered by that tbh.

Alco

Reaction score
Last time you were scum wasnt your defence that you weren't so obvious as to kill CP and try and frame me for it? :mj
I don't wish to engage in a semantics battle here, but that wasn't an active frame-job. I didn't even make the kill choice ffs

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So yeah I think that means Odo is town, his anticipation of a scum flip there didn't seem fake.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't wish to engage in a semantics battle here, but that wasn't an active frame-job. I didn't even make the kill choice ffs
No but what im saying is you definitely did try to make me look bad from the kill and once I called you on it your defence was "im not so bad as scum that I would just kill somebody and frame you for it" or something similar, which is pretty identical to the defence you've just issued about not voting lethal