Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What reads do you have evans

lemme finish my readback and I’ll go into proper detail then. I wanna reread the Lethal wagon prior to his claim.

but immediately Odo, N0m and Tweet as town leans.

Curious about Ace more than anyone, I haven’t addressed his reply to me yet but it smells

I’m uneasy on you Poys, wouldn’t even call it suspicion. Probs just sensitivity to you criticising my game so far lmao

T-Pein confuses me to my core. Probably town.

Alco seems focused and actually trying to solve rather than coasting and just contributing where is needed as scum which atm feels good but not enough to give a read either way

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Town players prefer the truth over exaggerated shade, right?

Alco

Reaction score
I'd say phenom is pretty certain to be town considering he CC'd lethals character lol, it's why I think alco is full of shit as he didn't even have him as a town lean or anything :heston
I missed this happening entirely.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m just pointing out nonsense so everyone knows it’s untrue :)
I mean, "everybody" is obviously an over exaggeration but im hardly gonna type it like "ah well see evans asked ace, chris, alco, t-pein and smithers about their read on blaine". Like the point I was making is obvious lol

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
If people could let me know what their reads on Poyser are, so I know who I’m likely going to have to persuade tomorrow, I’d be most grateful
I find it difficult to read him at early points of the game, so can't say I have one. I was doing some of those "not aligned with" lists and don't think he's on a team with Alco, Odo or Tweet, which leans towards me thinking that he's town when you consider how small the game is.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I mean, "everybody" is obviously an over exaggeration but im hardly gonna type it like "ah well see evans asked ace, chris, alco, t-pein and smithers about their read on blaine". Like the point I was making is obvious lol

But I only asked Ace and Chris about Blaine.

Two players who had made direct posts about him around the time I posted or shortly before.

Your post implies I’ve been ignoring other in game topics just to discussBlaine with everyone in the thread when this is a far cry from the truth.

You’re trying it seems to set a narrative about my direction on D1 and you’re twisting what actually happened to fit your suspicion of me here

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
1) Flay / Chloe B
2) T'Challa
3) Poyser
5) Phenom
7) Chris
8) Rugrat

9) Kajuh
10) Odo
11) Tweet

12) Chevy
13) Ace
14) T-Pein
15) Alco

tbhtbh

Alco

Reaction score
1) Flay / Chloe B
2) T'Challa
3) Poyser
5) Phenom
7) Chris
8) Rugrat

9) Kajuh
10) Odo
11) Tweet

12) Chevy
13) Ace
14) T-Pein
15) Alco

tbhtbh
Did you not just say you lean town on Poyser?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But I only asked Ace and Chris about Blaine.

Two players who had made direct posts about him around the time I posted or shortly before.

Your post implies I’ve been ignoring other in game topics just to discussBlaine with everyone in the thread when this is a far cry from the truth.

You’re trying it seems to set a narrative about my direction on D1 and you’re twisting what actually happened to fit your suspicion of me here
Uhhhh no this isn't really what I was saying at all is it:

Added evans because he seems to be struggling to me.

Chevy said:
@Odo I might just be being dumb but this discussion between Tweet and yourself, is it based on you suggesting Poyser & Ace could be aligned if one was to flip scum from your reading of their play?
Like this is just the most pointless fucking question lol and I'd just expect him to be way more involved here as he always was as town, plus it's his first game back

He then just got fixated onto blaine for some reason, asking everybody their opinions on him and even pointing out that my last vote was on him lol, but never really offered up an opinion on Blaine himself. Knowing blaine was town now it all seems a bit SUS

I said you were asking pointless questions that you never followed up in any way and that you were struggling to get involved. The amount of people you actually asked the question to is completely irrelevant to my point :mj4

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Uhhhh no this isn't really what I was saying at all is it:

Added evans because he seems to be struggling to me.

Like this is just the most pointless fucking question lol and I'd just expect him to be way more involved here as he always was as town, plus it's his first game back

He then just got fixated onto blaine for some reason, asking everybody their opinions on him and even pointing out that my last vote was on him lol, but never really offered up an opinion on Blaine himself. Knowing blaine was town now it all seems a bit SUS

I said you were asking pointless questions that you never followed up in any way and that you were struggling to get involved. The amount of people you actually asked the question to is completely irrelevant to my point :mj4

I don't think it is irrelevant nor do I think my questions were pointless at all. My questions helped produce content and reads for me.

There is a very clear difference between asking two people who directly talked about a players meta and the implication that I'm struggling for content so I'm just fixating and asking everyone about Blaine. You know damn well that's true lmao. And there's your narrative you're trying to push, thanks for putting your cards on the table.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Did you not just say you lean town on Poyser?
On the balance of probability, due to who he's likely not teamed with. But it's nothing inherent to his play which is how I formulate my reads.
Why town for these two?
T-Pein seems to be too open to be town, just your standard new player imo.

Alco seemed to be making some good town points, particularly wrt T'Challa, but his read may crystallise if Pantherman flips before him

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
but never really offered up an opinion on Blaine himself. Knowing blaine was town now it all seems a bit SUS

So the fact I didn't read someone as town then they flipped town following me asking questions about his meta is suspicious, why exactly?