Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
In fact, let’s have this conversation tomorrow, assuming we’re alive, when we can each do something about it. There’s nothing in this for me because it’ll be glossed over as unimportant if I’m not here

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
i'd rather not have to claim tbh and I'd also rather not waste a load of time defending myself when I think I've been posting good reads and have 2 directions I think are much better

Also I never said I thought you were scum in fact I SPECIFICALLY said I thought you were town based on doing something that would be dumb as fuck to do as scum, then said I trust you less because your confidence to me doesnt make sense when you don't have anything at all

it's like you're not reading my posts at all! why is that?

You will claim tomorrow, mark my words

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
ok so if you're town then you're just shite these days, got it

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’ll always be better than you tho

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
based on what lmao, certainly not results

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Just reality I guess

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’d much rather just play mafia! :pals:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It’s not really playing mafia when you’re projecting confidence of me being scum based on absolutely nothing and then I ask why and you just respond “you’re posting pure shite”. Like there’s nothing there for me to defend against it’s like it’s just being done with the express purpose of winding me up and then you’ll probably act the victim later like you usually do “but aw geez I just wanna play mafia man idk why pplz keep attacking me”

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’ve told you, we’ll talk day 2 assuming we’re both still there

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why would I try and wind you up? There’s literally nothing in it for me

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Picking up that conversation tomorrow seems like a good plan, now let’s get some of those other folks who haven’t really posted in here.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It’s not really playing mafia when you’re projecting confidence of me being scum based on absolutely nothing and then I ask why and you just respond “you’re posting pure shite”. Like there’s nothing there for me to defend against it’s like it’s just being done with the express purpose of winding me up and then you’ll probably act the victim later like you usually do “but aw geez I just wanna play mafia man idk why pplz keep attacking me”

And to be specific - I am free to sus you in any way I deem fit, it’s my role to persuade other people of your (or anyone I suspect’s) guilt. How I do that, so long as I’m not being rude or obnoxious is entirely up to me.