Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I didn't mean "Wasn't playing his town game" from my POV. I meant he was literally TRYING to get lynched so would have been trying to seem as scummy as possible, ergo not playing his town game.
See I kinda disagree. Im not really saying he wasn't trying to get lynched as he obviously was but he wasn't playing his scum game at all. Lethal doesn't have a grasp on his own meta whatsoever lol I thought he was town based on his voting of evans for being ignored because I've seen him do that as town countless times, and also as scum he ALWAYS makes attempts to placate somebody whereas he was just swiping at everyone here

Also I'd say he was scum hunting properly, if you read his last couple of posts then his town reads on PHENOM and me were obviously genuine hence him asking us not to hammer him.

So yeah, I stand by the fact that he wasn't playing to his scum meta whatseover and it was a pretty good read by me if I do say so myself

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yes, I think Tweet and Odo are town.

I do think you brush this aside a bit quickly though.
Also why did you vote and unvote me yesterday? Were you already scumreading me ?
I've already explained this to Odo, i voted just simply based on you adding a 3rd vote to rugrat who hadn't even posted lol, then I switched to blaine when he was talking some shite. I wouldn't say any of it was massively serious as I went out before anything of substance really happened

I haven't brushed it aside either lol, I just disagree with you but you're obviously not gonna agree with my take are you? There's not much point arguing around in circles. Why are tweet and odo your only town reads?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Fwiw as I said before, I felt Lethal was trying to play his town game but doing a shitty job. Hard to say how accurate that actually is

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
See I kinda disagree. Im not really saying he wasn't trying to get lynched as he obviously was but he wasn't playing his scum game at all. Lethal doesn't have a grasp on his own meta whatsoever lol I thought he was town based on his voting of evans for being ignored because I've seen him do that as town countless times, and also as scum he ALWAYS makes attempts to placate somebody whereas he was just swiping at everyone here

Also I'd say he was scum hunting properly, if you read his last couple of posts then his town reads on PHENOM and me were obviously genuine hence him asking us not to hammer him.

So yeah, I stand by the fact that he wasn't playing to his scum meta whatseover and it was a pretty good read by me if I do say so myself

One of the first things that caught my eye on him though was when he voted Evans for not answering his question, then Evans responded to him but I'm pretty sure didn't acknowledge the original question at all and Lethal was like "Welp I'm responded to thanks" and never pressed his question again lol I quoted it earlier I believe bc I was confused that he seemed happy Evans responded. That almost felt like a not as bad version of "spirit of the pals" lol

And yeah his last few posts were probably genuine but before that he legit claimed a scum character lol I think you voted him here which was fair but you still seemed pretty sure he was gonna flip town before it was posted I think

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If I do happen to die tonight, make sure Poyser dies immediately please. Don’t give more fuel to the ‘I can always get my lynch’ fire

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
One of the first things that caught my eye on him though was when he voted Evans for not answering his question, then Evans responded to him but I'm pretty sure didn't acknowledge the original question at all and Lethal was like "Welp I'm responded to thanks" and never pressed his question again lol I quoted it earlier I believe bc I was confused that he seemed happy Evans responded. That almost felt like a not as bad version of "spirit of the pals" lol

And yeah his last few posts were probably genuine but before that he legit claimed a scum character lol I think you voted him here which was fair but you still seemed pretty sure he was gonna flip town before it was posted I think
Yeah but thats just town lethal lol, he literally votes people for ignoring him and then unvotes them when they respond to him so I didnt really read much into that, I don't really expect him to make sense as town lol a few games ago he literally changed his entire read on magic because i called him out and made him feel dumb lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If I do happen to die tonight, make sure Poyser dies immediately please. Don’t give more fuel to the ‘I can always get my lynch’ fire
there shouldn't be any reason you'd die tonight but if you do then DONT WORRY ABOUT IT im sure the right outcome will prevail

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What's everyone else's opinion on evans btw?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m not really getting scum vibes from the way Alco is playing Poyser tbh - however I’m conscious of the fact that if Poyser actually is scum and senses the jig is up, he’s gonna try and make any prospective teammates look good as far as he can.

Of course, if this was a WORK then of course Alco is going to look competent when he’s batting the questions back. Food for thought

Irony being id like Alco more if Poyser flipped town :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
seems kinda convoluted ngl

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Not really, and not for your benefit so :draper2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I also dont really understand why I'd think the jig is up even if i was scum lol? Nobody has anything on me whatsoever

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What's everyone else's opinion on evans btw?

I would have expected him to be more involved so far too with it being his first game back I agree, I think that would apply to either alignment though with him since he's been gone for a few months now.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I disagree, barring an extraordinary claim, I’d say you’re by far the likeliest player to be lynched tomorrow as we stand