Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score
Because he is not siding with anyone but you.
And you arent one.
Or not a mason pair at least.
Did he recruit someone into a chat?
Do they do that here?

Why would he watch the person he was susing?
Did you just ask that....
Let's also be clear that last night phase I'm pretty sure I was on the fence with Odo.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Again, I didn’t say he followed you. I’m saying he decided to vote flay based on a point made by you (again, demonstrably true) which is obviously a little weird considering he thinks/thought you were scum

what’s got lost in all of this is I wanted to see how EVANS responded but y’all fucking foaming at the mouth here instead of just letting him answer :bosque

You also admitted here you've been wanting to see how I respond.

So now I'm supposed to believe the first 3 incorrect points made were "mistakes" then the nonsense that followed after was a reaction test for me?

No thanks

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What?
Mafia knows there are at least a couple of vanillas.
We also have supposedly a double voter that is exposed,
We also have a cop.
We have a "confirmed" reviver

Mafia needs to no longer hit vanillas
That would be very silly of them.
Rugrat was a day one kill so he got shot blindly.
No more vanillas will get killed from now on.
What about if it’s a vanilla that’s got 100% correct reads, don’t you think mafia would kill them?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You also admitted here you've been wanting to see how I respond.

So now I'm supposed to believe the first 3 incorrect points made were "mistakes" then the nonsense that followed after was a reaction test for me?

No thanks
I wanted to see how you’d respond to asking you about soemthing Odo did? How is this even slightly related to me lying or not lol

Alco

Reaction score
Ace, I'm trusting you this game, man. Lead me to the promised land.

• Love
Reactions: Ace

Ace

Reaction score
What?
Mafia knows there are at least a couple of vanillas.
We also have supposedly a double voter that is exposed,
We also have a cop.
We have a "confirmed" reviver

Mafia needs to no longer hit vanillas
That would be very silly of them.
Rugrat was a day one kill so he got shot blindly.
No more vanillas will get killed from now on.
I've in no way implied that I have a particularly powerful role. You're the one who keeps harping on about my role when all I've said is I'm not vanilla.
Mafia is as much looking to lynch guys who are strongly townread who this time last night I wouldn't have considered myself to be.
I do think I'm quite possibly a target tonight so I'm trying to do as much solving as I can preemptively.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
What about if it’s a vanilla that’s got 100% correct reads, don’t you think mafia would kill them?

No one is a danger to mafia,
Only odo was and they lynched him.

People here 100% are believing the claims.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I wanted to see how you’d respond to asking you about soemthing Odo did? How is this even slightly related to me lying or not lol

You mean the other "mistake" that we argued you about. Where you suggested @Ace was the one who brought up the idea of Flay when it was in fact Odo, yeah? You wanted to see how I responded to that "mistake" but not the others?

okay pal

Ace

Reaction score
No one is a danger to mafia,
Only odo was and they lynched him.

People here 100% are believing the claims.
Believing which claims? And how do you know that they are believing the 'wrong' claims?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You mean the other "mistake" that we argued you about. Where you suggested @Ace was the one who brought up the idea of Flay when it was in fact Odo, yeah? You wanted to see how I responded to that "mistake" but not the others?

okay pal
I didn’t make a mistake there, I literally showed a post that proved what I was saying was true, and I wanted to get your reaction specifically because you were reading ace as scum at the time :swaggyp

like serious question what the hell are you even going on about? I don’t have a single clue what point you’re trying to make at all because you just keep changing the conversation and changing the shit You’re talking about every time I reply and I’m not really following the progression

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
How to figure out the doctor.
Out of those 4 unclaimers 2 are mafia.
The other 2 are town.
One of those two was town reading poyser enough to protect him.

Easy...

Ace

Reaction score

okay pal
Tbf while I disagree with Poyser on how that went down I don't think you can call that a mistake or lying, he just saw that going down differently to how Odo or I saw it.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
like serious question what the hell are you even going on about? I don’t have a single clue what point you’re trying to make at all because you just keep changing the conversation and changing the shit You’re talking about every time I reply and I’m not really following the progression

Is this a troll or another reaction test because you can't be serious with this

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Believing which claims? And how do you know that they are believing the 'wrong' claims?

Which of all of the remaining claims are you doubting?
None

Because you dont care.
You are not interested in questioning if poyser is mafia, if phenom is mafia, Ect.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m not even gonna bother replying any more

if people wanna follow your incoherent ramblings then they can feel free lmao but I’m not getting into yet another endless back and forth to defend myself