Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I’m not even gonna bother replying any more

if people wanna follow your incoherent ramblings then they can feel free lmao but I’m not getting into yet another endless back and forth to defend myself

No humour me one last time. Can you show me 5 posts that are "changing the conversation"? because my points on you being full of shit and the posts that you were full of shit on haven't changed. The only thing that has changed in our arguments Poyser is that I am now scum reading you for it.

Ace

Reaction score
Is this a troll or another reaction test because you can't be serious with this
Mate I'm gonna be honest and I feel bad because you've really tried, but I am absolutely not following your argument either :heston:

Can you point out each of the three lies that Poyser said, where he said them, and how they're lies?

Reactions: Poyser

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Anyways,
Brn in 8 hrs.

If I die,
Look into Ace - Poyser.

Also if doctor doesnt die tonight then mafia is terribad.
Mafia would know who the doctor is by now.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Ace the personal Poyser bodyguard.

Ace

Reaction score
Which of all of the remaining claims are you doubting?
None

Because you dont care.
You are not interested in questioning if poyser is mafia, if phenom is mafia, Ect.
Have you been reading the thread?

Did you see the three ways last night could have gone down, and me trying to work out which one was most plausible - which INCLUDED reading Poyser scum in one of them?

I'm less worried about the less-active people right now because we have evidence of clear shenanigans going on with regards to last night and so I'd rather focus on that than speculate on POE since the former offers infinitely more to work with.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So the fact I didn't read someone as town then they flipped town following me asking questions about his meta is suspicious, why exactly?
The actual case you presented and points you made were built on false pretenses that were proven wrong.

1. "You asked everyone about Blaine" - I directed specific questions at 2 people who were talking about Blaine.
2. "You didn't give any reads" - I literally gave you a post of early reads and told you I'd go into more detail on my readback
3. "Why are you asking Rugrat why T-Pein and Alco are town when you have them as town" - this again, a wild exaggeration of my post that said Alco was null and T-Pein was probably town and confused me.

:draper2
I’ve given you everything I can give you around the Odo/Ace interaction that I called you full of shit for.

You said Ace made the point about Flay, not Odo. That was wrong and that is what I addressed at the time lmao

The more I talk about it, the more I'm feeling it.

As Poyser said, he's extremely good at distancing. His simultaneous pushes on me & Odo whilst he never really focused much attention on him despite scum reading him all game. It would explain why his pushes on me have been so sloppy as he struggled to find genuine content to push me over and that's why he wanted to see how I reacted.

You can view the interaction from this quote.

Looking at Poyser & Alco, these posts from Alco were like 1-2 pages apart lol. Alco even pushes the idea of Odo's 3 directions being townie.

Then I raised this point:

Suddenly Poysers retracted Alco's scum read to a null but "could be scum" without much interaction or discussion about his "recalibration".

And look at the sloppiness here for example:
I think it's more realistic you lying than you getting points like that calamitously wrong 3 times in a row with the same player.
You mean the other "mistake" that we argued you about. Where you suggested @Ace was the one who brought up the idea of Flay when it was in fact Odo, yeah? You wanted to see how I responded to that "mistake" but not the others?

okay pal

Poyser is full of shit

These look like pretty consistent conversation topics to me

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Mate I'm gonna be honest and I feel bad because you've really tried, but I am absolutely not following your argument either :heston:

Can you point out each of the three lies that Poyser said, where he said them, and how they're lies?

:pogba

I've done this multiple times

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
There was 1 interaction where I accused Evans of not having reads when he had just posted a post where he had reads and then i glossed over it after it was pointed out and asked him why he asked (rugrat i think?) why he had t-pein and alco as town specifically when he also had them both as town and turns out he didn't have alco town, but it was that point that's been made where he gave reasons to exclusively read alco town, but then said he didnt read him either way

That's literally it as far as I can remember lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But yeah sure, guess I purposely lied despite the posts being right there and staring everyone in the face because that seems like a smart thing to do lmao

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Ace

@Ace - what makes you think Blaines posts seem forced? Was there any specific post?
Do you agree with Aces assessment that Blaines posts seem forced this game?
So the forced thoughts you referenced from last game are different to this game?

I'm not asking you if you're scum reading Blaine or suspecting him btw - I'm asking does he tend to make posts appear forced early as town?

Alright 15 pages deep and gotta dip for a bit again so currently i got

Town:
Tweet
Chris
T'Challa
Odo
T-Pein (still want him killed tho ngl)
Probably blaine

Phenom kinda have a gut town lean on but certainly not anything I'm willing to commit to

Feel a bit iffy on
Ace
Evans

Actively think is scum
Alco

Also kinda wanna say I doubt rugrat just fucks off and not bothers playing as scum but that's pretty damn wifomy

Added evans because he seems to be struggling to me.

Like this is just the most pointless fucking question lol and I'd just expect him to be way more involved here as he always was as town, plus it's his first game back

He then just got fixated onto blaine for some reason, asking everybody their opinions on him and even pointing out that my last vote was on him lol, but never really offered up an opinion on Blaine himself. Knowing blaine was town now it all seems a bit SUS
:heston

You both are acting like the points I queried were absolutely pointless when they weren’t?

Both Ace & Poyser quickly shifted their attention to Blaine and Ace had plenty to say about Poyser but nothing in relation to Poysers defence of him.

@CHRISTOPHER the reasons I was asking you “weird questions” was to try and understand if this was normal town behaviour for Blaine. I didn’t play too much with him before my departure and there’s been like 8 games since.

you were countering shade on Blaine and said he’s done this similar as town. Why is that a weird question?

First lie is an exaggeration that I was asking "everyone" about Blaine to try and discredit my earlier posts.

What reads do you have evans
lemme finish my readback and I’ll go into proper detail then. I wanna reread the Lethal wagon prior to his claim.

but immediately Odo, N0m and Tweet as town leans.

Curious about Ace more than anyone, I haven’t addressed his reply to me yet but it smells

I’m uneasy on you Poys, wouldn’t even call it suspicion. Probs just sensitivity to you criticising my game so far lmao

T-Pein confuses me to my core. Probably town.

Alco seems focused and actually trying to solve rather than coasting and just contributing where is needed as scum which atm feels good but not enough to give a read either way

wtf are you going on about lol

With regards to the bolded, seems like a pretty strange response since when I asked for reads you couldnt give me any and wanted me to let you read back first. So what reads did those questions give you, exactly?
can you show me where there are no reads here? :heston
Lmao dunno why but i completely blanked those reads from my head
Evans why did you ask rugrat why he had t-pein and alco as town when you also had them as town?

First he accuses me of not posting reads and says it was a mistake. He would have then read this reads list and he acknowledged it. But then decides to make another mistake about what's on it and tries shading me for asking Rugrat why he's reading players town.

wonder why he was discrediting me asking Rugrat about the genuinity of his reads

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
There was 1 interaction where I accused Evans of not having reads when he had just posted a post where he had reads and then i glossed over it after it was pointed out and asked him why he asked (rugrat i think?) why he had t-pein and alco as town specifically when he also had them both as town and turns out he didn't have alco town, but it was that point that's been made where he gave reasons to exclusively read alco town, but then said he didnt read him either way

That's literally it as far as I can remember lol

I gave one reason lol.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team