Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Ace

First lie is an exaggeration that I was asking "everyone" about Blaine to try and discredit my earlier posts.

First he accuses me of not posting reads and says it was a mistake. He would have then read this reads list and he acknowledged it. But then decides to make another mistake about what's on it and tries shading me for asking Rugrat why he's reading players town.

wonder why he was discrediting me asking Rugrat about the genuinity of his reads
Hang on, is this bottom line insinuating that I am aligned with rugrat?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Hang on, is this bottom line insinuating that I am aligned with rugrat?

Ace made a point that if you're scum it pretty much means Rugrat is

Alco

Reaction score
Well yea I think that makes sense. If Poyser is scum, then surely Rugrat was revived as scum as well.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Alco where do you weigh on this Poyser is lying stuff? You've made reference to him being disingenuous and not being happy about it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ace made a point that if you're scum it pretty much means Rugrat is
Well yea I think that makes sense. If Poyser is scum, then surely Rugrat was revived as scum as well.
Er, yeah

Except Evans has just proven he is full of shit considering that occurred before rugrat died :bosque

Ace

Reaction score
@Ace

First lie is an exaggeration that I was asking "everyone" about Blaine to try and discredit my earlier posts.

First he accuses me of not posting reads and says it was a mistake. He would have then read this reads list and he acknowledged it. But then decides to make another mistake about what's on it and tries shading me for asking Rugrat why he's reading players town.

wonder why he was discrediting me asking Rugrat about the genuinity of his reads
Thing is, none of this seems at all malicious, or even lies.

The first one is simply you being peeved that he used the term "everyone" which is clearly used in the context of "lots of people" and I can see why after asking three different people about it he would have been pinged about the continued action.

Second one looks legitimate slip-up rather than him lying.

Third one is also just silly as from what I understand you did somewhat have them both as town or at least having town traits.

I just think the leap from "Poyser made mistakes" to "Poyser is just making things up so that he can make me look bad" is kinda tough to make from those examples.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Anybody else got a reads list rather than shit kicking and rambling?

Ace

Reaction score
Btw Evans do you still read me scum? And therefore read Poyser and I as a scum team?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Er, yeah

Except Evans has just proven he is full of shit considering that occurred before rugrat died :bosque

What lmao

Ace didn't make any reference about you two likely being aligned until today (as in day).

That insinuation is obviously there for Aces benefit based on the post he made. How does that make me full of shit?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I already posted one

Copping any of me/kajuh/chris/alco/evans would be a good move

Whilst its tempting, flay is impervious to night actions so please dont cop him

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Btw Evans do you still read me scum? And therefore read Poyser and I as a scum team?
He's made a point about me getting defensive or whatever about him questioning the genuity of rugrat's reads, implying it's because we are aligned

Except at the time when I did this, rugrat was still alive and therefore it was impossible for us to be aligned as scum since ya know, he flipped town cop

Ace

Reaction score
For now my biggest scumread is Flay given the whole Odo situation (he claimed to killblock Odo and no kill happened, with Odo flipping town that looks likely to be bullshit. Also, he claimed hooker which is neither a killblocker nor usually a town role).

Other people of interest at the moment are Chris, Evans, T-Pein although I definitely think Flay is the mai nfocus tomorrow

Reactions: Lethal

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

I haven't given you much thought since our last interaction tbh Ace. I have considered you & Poyser scum but I don't have anything that I could use as a receipt or reference to confidently say why. I think Alco is most likely and the Rugrat link.