Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Couple questions:

1) I understand you're saying that Poyser has lied. But do you think scum Poyser just blatantly lies about stuff that can easily be proven otherwise if he is scum? If anything him making mistakes in his arguments is a towntell as it means he's not thinking about these things too much.

If you want to talk about liars, I've made mistakes a couple of times this game where people corrected my facts, I can tell you know if I'm scum I pay more attention to making sure I don't make mistakes, contradictions etc.

2) From what I understand his argument that the post is weird is that you gave exclusively town stuff on him and then said he's difficult to read either way, when giving town stuff implies you'd read him town. If that makes sense.

For point 1, I've mentioned it a fair bit already actually but he's done this to me before as town & scum Poyser. I don't think it's alignment indicative and I've been guilty before of being overly sensitive to people criticising my game. Odo's conviction in Poyser being scum here is what's got me at the WIFOM of this scum or town Poyser and I'm going scum tbh.

2, yeah but it's weird to be shading me for not giving a concrete town read knowing I hadn't fully read back at that point of the game. Have you actually read the post I made about Alco? I don't think the point I made is deserving of a town read at all. Scum looking good and active early isn't exactly new science.

lemme finish my readback and I’ll go into proper detail then. I wanna reread the Lethal wagon prior to his claim.

but immediately Odo, N0m and Tweet as town leans.

Curious about Ace more than anyone, I haven’t addressed his reply to me yet but it smells

I’m uneasy on you Poys, wouldn’t even call it suspicion. Probs just sensitivity to you criticising my game so far lmao

T-Pein confuses me to my core. Probably town.

Alco seems focused and actually trying to solve rather than coasting and just contributing where is needed as scum which atm feels good but not enough to give a read either way

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
"I AM NOT VANILLA"

claims a strong role and isnt doing anything pro town with it.

20210414_025147.jpg

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
And why did mafia not faction kill him if he claims not vanilla?
I think only 2 more vanillas are available.
So total of 4 vanillas.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Like I said the lying stuff is nonsense. I’m obviously not gonna purposefully lie about something that can be disproven in about 2 seconds it makes no fucking sense as either alignment which is why it’s a bizarre thing to push

if you genuinely believe I’m a pathological liar that does it on purpose as town just because daddy Odo said so then I honestly don’t know what to tell you lmao, guess I’ve been the luckiest town player of all time that my lies are consistently aimed at scum!

Like imagine accusing me of distancing from a teammate by pushing them with accusations that immediately get proven to be untrue lmfao
I was proven wrong on my current line of attack (which incidentally contributed to the interaction ending) but he didn’t really refute any of the original points I made against him which was about his D1 play specifically.
The thing is I just can’t understand how you could think that was a team mate interaction there lol, like I think I actually made 3 posts against him that he immediately proved was wrong lol it’s just so sloppy that I’m struggling to comprehend how you came to that conclusion at all. Like even if you think I’m scum id expect people to see that and think well ok they’re not aligned lol.

my problem here is you’ve been tunnelling me for hours now, and you’re acting supremely confident when from my POV where I obviously know you’re wrong there’s no reason for you to be this confident whatsoever and you haven’t once reconsidered the read at all despite (in my view) none of this really matching my scum play
What I’m saying is it’s bizarre that you literally just took the players I’ve been suspecting and have tried to paint all of them separately as teammates of mine. Like I distance but I’m not really a heavy busser so you’d have to say the chance of me being aligned with alco is unlikely (tho I will give this one as not being impossible since I’ve not exactly gotten him into “danger” yet although it’s clearly obvious I’m planning to, which you’ve conceded yourself.
you’d also have to say I’m pretty unlikely to be aligned with evans based on the sheer fact that the interaction was so sloppy and bad that there was clearly no kind of plan/co-ordination/communication going on there (a point you still haven’t addressed at all which is odd because I’m pretty confident you know I’m right here)

on this subject, I still don’t even think you’ve said why you think I’m scum in the first place lmao. Like I asked you why and you said you wanna save it until tomorrow where you can actually do something about it but then you’ve spent the entirety of the night phase making me look bad anyway which doesn’t really compute? So why are you reading me scum in the first place, exactly?

Alco

Reaction score
Do us a solid and read through the interactions of Poyser and me. He even confirms to Odo his case is trash lmao.

The Alco part suggests coordination between the pair of them. Alco calling Odo disingenuous then quickly flipping to "well things are in support of Poyser".

My response to Poyser re: Odo may help explain why Odo's flip motivated my scum tint glasses when looking at Poyser
Wait I never called Odo disingenuous??

Alco

Reaction score
oh that top part was an incomplete thought lmao before i refreshed and saw evan's post

He was trying to paint me as scummy for being disingenuous around him, and then randomly backed off and said that thing about me not tunnelling one person speaks in my favour
You were disingenuous around me and the fact you're not tunnelling anyone does speak in your favor.

I never once called you town for it.
Those things can exist in co-existence.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
How do you know what he’s doing with it :reigns3

Because what is he doing?
He is not doctor.
He claims no busser exists
He thinks chloe is the roleblocker.

What else could he be?

He susses odo and he flipped town.
If he was a watcher he would had watched odo.

What do you think he is doing at night?

He cant be mason.
He is not protecting anyone.

What could he be be doing?

Ace

Reaction score
This guy is talking pure shite, I've never claimed a strong role, just that I'm not vanilla.

I'm purposefully not giving away my role because... why the hell would I?

And if you're only saying two of those four are scum... "assuming everyone's legit" ... then first of all you're dim because they're obviously gonna make their own claims at some point so then you may say "there's no maf unless someone's lying" - obviously peopole are lying and whether they've claimed yet or not is irrelevant.

Second of all, its weird that you'd assume there only to be two mafia.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
How is any of this proof that I lied? I never said I didn’t get stuff wrong lmao

you’re honestly talking a load of nonsense

I think it's more realistic you lying than you getting points like that calamitously wrong 3 times in a row with the same player.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler