Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Looks like it wasn't a hydra after all

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No, I didn't find your jabs at me alignment indicative and the heat between Odo & you seemed to be genuine frustration on both sides which as we've discussed, an emotional Odo is a town Odo. Wtf are you on about "you should have been listening to him anyway" what else should I have done? I'd paraded my point around 18 different countries about him being town with you, I even jumped on Ace when he asked lmao.

That's a clear, visible history of me listening to him. If I wasn't listening to him, I wouldn't be buying him as town when your case was so, so strong wasn't it?

Question for you here, let's see if you've got the stones to answer me honestly:

Odo's daykill goes through on you, you flip town. You were posting "LYNCH ODO TOMORROW! DO NOT LET ODO LIVE! GET HIM TOMORROW AT ALL COSTS". If I decide to ignore what you say and continue reading Odo as town - you'll be in the dead QT chatting shit about how stupid I am for not following your advice, so I find it odd that you're using this for criticism of scummy behaviour when it's behaviour town you would demand in the dead qt.
I can't really discern any kind of coherent point from any of this tbh

I would give you shit yeah, because I'd argue that him actively daykilling me before I could prove my role is a scummy action and one I didn't feel he should be allowed to get away with. However the players left alive have to decide whether you now listening to me or him when not doing so whilst we were alive is scummy or not lmao

You didnt find my "jabs" alignment indicative, but the fact you kept outright saying I was lying SHOULD have been alignment indicative because there's no town motivation to just outright lie lol, yet you overrided all of this to continue reading me own anyway which points to you being extremely confident I am town. So yeah, I'd expect more than "the guy I thought was town flipped town" as justification for flipping your read on me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Or maybe they dont.
What is that good for?
Town was set up to be weak AF.

Cult dying day 1 was nothing but Luck.
The jester took out one of our town....
Bro you're just pointing out how town is weak af and yet my role is supremely powerful lmao why wouldn't you think "yeah actually, maybe town is weak because having a revive is so powerful"
And what do you mean what is it good for? Like wtf are you going on about if you don't think a revive is useful then I seriously want to know what you've been eating

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
@T-Pein™ mind sharing the claims list again?

Ace

Reaction score
Do us a solid and read through the interactions of Poyser and me. He even confirms to Odo his case is trash lmao.

The Alco part suggests coordination between the pair of them. Alco calling Odo disingenuous then quickly flipping to "well things are in support of Poyser".

My response to Poyser re: Odo may help explain why Odo's flip motivated my scum tint glasses when looking at Poyser

I tried reading back but you're obviously thinking about specific things so you're welcome to try highlighting key posts/arguments from back then or whatever will show me whatever it is you're trying to show me, Because honestly I'm not sure what you're tring to even argue around that whole dynamic.

I'm useless at reading Alco as he always seems to be coasting a bit to me and nothing stands out compared to his usual game - I have no issue with him changing his viewpoint as the game progresses and I'm honestly more worried when someone won't rethink their stances as that tends to smell like scum trying too hard to have "consistent" thoughts.

Why are you saying Odo is not the vig?
He is the only town that xan kill wth?

Anyways
Imma tunnel Ace tomorrow,
Probably Poyser first.

A vig kills at night on this forum. Maybe that's not the case where you come from but this is ostensibly true here.

We have had daykillers and vigilantes (night killers) who are both town. The daykill is usually 1-shot though.

Also, you're welcome to try tunnel me tomorrow, it'll be fun to watch.

Odo got lynched because he was anti Poyser and Anti Ace.
Odo wasn't even anti-me as far as I can tell.

He sussed me at the beginning of the game a bit for not immediately jumping onto Poyser but I saw no reason he thought I was scum towards the end of his life.

Ace

Reaction score
I tried reading back but you're obviously thinking about specific things so you're welcome to try highlighting key posts/arguments from back then or whatever will show me whatever it is you're trying to show me, Because honestly I'm not sure what you're tring to even argue around that whole dynamic.

I'm useless at reading Alco as he always seems to be coasting a bit to me and nothing stands out compared to his usual game - I have no issue with him changing his viewpoint as the game progresses and I'm honestly more worried when someone won't rethink their stances as that tends to smell like scum trying too hard to have "consistent" thoughts.

A vig kills at night on this forum. Maybe that's not the case where you come from but this is ostensibly true here.

We have had daykillers and vigilantes (night killers) who are both town. The daykill is usually 1-shot though.

He sussed me at the beginning of the game a bit for not immediately jumping onto Poyser but I saw no reason he thought I was scum towards the end of his life.
Like if you can whatever the argument is you're trying to make bluntly and as if I'm mildly mentally Blue that would probably help here lmao

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I can't really discern any kind of coherent point from any of this tbh

I would give you shit yeah, because I'd argue that him actively daykilling me before I could prove my role is a scummy action and one I didn't feel he should be allowed to get away with. However the players left alive have to decide whether you now listening to me or him when not doing so whilst we were alive is scummy or not lmao

You didnt find my "jabs" alignment indicative, but the fact you kept outright saying I was lying SHOULD have been alignment indicative because there's no town motivation to just outright lie lol, yet you overrided all of this to continue reading me own anyway which points to you being extremely confident I am town. So yeah, I'd expect more than "the guy I thought was town flipped town" as justification for flipping your read on me

Bro Odo's whole push was on you being a "pathological liar" and full of shit. I didn't take it as seriously as I should have at first, but his confirmed flip means I don't have to worry about his push on you being a play. I think I was wrong to be reading you town and I'm going to listen to Odo's case and listen to a point you just made yourself that yeah, maybe I should have been reading you scum for your constant lying about me and misrepresenting my game.

I look forward to your scum flip and unfortunately I've got that feeling it's gonna be another "Evans was right" games but I don't mind. I'm going to do everything I can to settle this :)

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
1) Flay / Chloe B - kill blocker
2) Blaine II (formerly T'Challa)
3) Poyser - Reviver
) Rugrat - cop
5) Phenom - Double Voter

7) Chris
9) Kajuh
10) Odo - Vigilante
12) Chevy
13) Ace - Claims Unknown Town Power Role
14) T-Pein - Townleader

15) Alco

@Blaine
@Kajuh
@Chevy
@Alco
@CHRISTOPHER

So two of these dudes should be the potential mafia
One is the doctor.

Blaine claimed as well but need to check again.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

At first he tried shading me over "asking everyone about Blaine" and saying they were pointless questions. This is about the point I raised with you & Chris about Blaine's posts feeling forced. Chris because he said it was a town meta. The implication of 'everyone' was a lie when it was like 2-3 posts to 2 people.

The quotes I provided will show that he then tried two times early days to shade me for "not giving reads" and asking why Rugrat was town reading T-Pein & Alco when I had already given reads that T-Pein was confusing but probably town and I was null on Alco. These were lies.

Then when giving a reads list, this was his sole reason

after he randomly accused me of distancing from him, which obviously doesn't look good if odo is scum either)
-Chevy (Had that weird post about alco where he basically exclusively gave reasons to read alco town, but said its not enough to read him either way. Not sure what to make of it. Not sure if he'd be aligned with Odo tho as odo did pick him out as his reaction looking fake with the fake daykill but then idk how odo really saw his position at this point)

My problem with this reason is why is a post highlighting a very drastic & unexplained change in read from Alco that Poyser is now suspecting Alco for, weird exactly?

We went back and forth already a couple of times and from those exchanges I also got the feeling he wasn't always being genuine and misrepresenting some things that I said.
I was also his top scum read D1 and N1 but then D2 happened and he went full onto Odo.

But I dislike these sorts of endless back and forths fiercely cause what new points are actually being brought to the table here? So I wish to stay out of it right now

What speaks in Poyser's favor is that he's actually not had a particular "hard on" for anyone. In the sense that I don't get the impression he's tunnelling anyone in particular.

Pushed me, pushed (back at) Odo, pushed Evans.
So that's a pretty diversified portfolio and I think a scum Poyser would more try to zoom in on 1 particular target.

Like why is this transition weird but now it's suddenly suspicious?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
:heston

I misread my own quote there

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
-Chevy (Had that weird post about alco where he basically exclusively gave reasons to read alco town, but said its not enough to read him either way. Not sure what to make of it. Not sure if he'd be aligned with Odo tho as odo did pick him out as his reaction looking fake with the fake daykill but then idk how odo really saw his position at this point)

take 2

This was his sole reason to scum read me on his reads list was a refusal to give Alco a town read early on in the game for liking some of his posts lmao.

Not quite the same weight I just bought myself into :heston

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The Alco transition is still very weird and I think once Poyser flips scum, Alco should be lynched afterwards

Ace

Reaction score
2) Blaine II (formerly T'Challa)
3) Poyser - Reviver
) Rugrat - cop
5) Phenom - Double Voter

7) Chris
9) Kajuh
10) Odo - Vigilante
12) Chevy
14) T-Pein - Townleader

15) Alco

@Blaine
@Kajuh
@Chevy
@Alco
@CHRISTOPHER

So two of these dudes should be the potential mafia
One is the doctor.

Blaine claimed as well but need to check again.
I'm curious - if you think two of those dudes are the mafia, and plan to focus on Poyser and I because we're "leading town" or whatever, does that mean you think there are 4 mafia alongside a cult in a 15-player game?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
2) Blaine II (formerly T'Challa) - claims vanilla
3) Poyser - Reviver
) Rugrat - cop
5) Phenom - Double Voter

7) Chris
9) Kajuh
10) Odo - Vigilante
12) Chevy
14) T-Pein - Townleader

15) Alco

@Kajuh
@Chevy
@Alco
@CHRISTOPHER

One is the doctor.

From the no claimers I like Chris, Kajuh, Alco more as mafia.

Implying all claims are legit...
Blaine claims Vanilla.