Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You had me and odo as "town/town" and odo has just flipped town and you're now pushing me as a scum read lol

Tell me that's not transparent?

I'm following my strongest town reads instructions after he flipped town, yeah

Ace

Reaction score
Yeah no buys regarding Evans lmao these responses are garbage lmao

Ace

Reaction score
lmao what
Read back your last few posts objectively and tell me your pivot to following Poyser because "Odo said he's scum" doesn't reek of you trying to piggyback off Odo's reads to get a mislynch.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This post reeks of someone trying to benefit from the ongoing discussions and trying to buddy up to Poyser.

Especially considering you had this to say about him earlier.
How does this track from people that are supposedly teammates btw @Chevy ?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Odo has been insistent all game that Poyser is scum and has just flipped town lmao, adamant we lynch Poyser tomorrow. It's incredibly stupid as town to not stop and think "Oh right, we should have listened"

I've just assumed Poysers shit at me this game was town Poyser but I've clearly stated that I've had difficulty reading him previously and his prodding and pushing on me is not alignment indicative.

I've presented my case above and we can go as far into as you want. Let me know where you want to start.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Read back your last few posts objectively and tell me your pivot to following Poyser because "Odo said he's scum" doesn't reek of you trying to piggyback off Odo's reads to get a mislynch.

did you not see the big post where I present play where I've pointed out his scum motivation?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
or is it just the fact I'm now scum reading Poyser when he was a town read previously?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Odo has been insistent all game that Poyser is scum and has just flipped town lmao, adamant we lynch Poyser tomorrow. It's incredibly stupid as town to not stop and think "Oh right, we should have listened"

I've just assumed Poysers shit at me this game was town Poyser but I've clearly stated that I've had difficulty reading him previously and his prodding and pushing on me is not alignment indicative.

I've presented my case above and we can go as far into as you want. Let me know where you want to start.
Why would odo flipping town change your read of me exactly? You already had odo as town before he flipped lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like if you think he's town and you should listen to him, why wait until after he flips?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also, what exactly do you think is going through my head as scum where I have consciously tried to distance myself from Alco, but then do a reads list and have him null?

Ace

Reaction score
did you not see the big post where I present play where I've pointed out his scum motivation?

I did see it but honestly I didn't see much of interest inside it, I'm not even sure what you're trying to say with it tbh.

or is it just the fact I'm now scum reading Poyser when he was a town read previously?
It's the fact that you've quickly switched over to sussing Poyser after Odo got lynched. Kind of like you're trying to knock both guys off in short time.

You know, that thing you accused me of trying to do? :bosque:

For me its the timing of it that you've brought up the Poyser case straight after Odo died which is very convenient and when asked about it the response of how "Odo read him scum and Odo was town" is SUPER weak, particularly when you had just tried to build an argument against him in that long mq.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Why would odo flipping town change your read of me exactly? You already had odo as town before he flipped lmao

Because he was confirmed town on his flip, like there's not any doubt left that he could actually be scum working the thread as desperately as possible. Yes, him demanding we lynch you tomorrow is factoring in my commitment to push you and yes those posts absolutely made me look back at those things with scum motivations instead of town motivations.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I did see it but honestly I didn't see much of interest inside it, I'm not even sure what you're trying to say with it tbh.

It's the fact that you've quickly switched over to sussing Poyser after Odo got lynched. Kind of like you're trying to knock both guys off in short time.

You know, that thing you accused me of trying to do? :bosque:

For me its the timing of it that you've brought up the Poyser case straight after Odo died which is very convenient and when asked about it the response of how "Odo read him scum and Odo was town" is SUPER weak, particularly when you had just tried to build an argument against him in that long mq.

Do us a solid and read through the interactions of Poyser and me. He even confirms to Odo his case is trash lmao.

The Alco part suggests coordination between the pair of them. Alco calling Odo disingenuous then quickly flipping to "well things are in support of Poyser".

My response to Poyser re: Odo may help explain why Odo's flip motivated my scum tint glasses when looking at Poyser