Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score
Mental notes,
I already told these to your earlier....

Also saying I am not active is silly.
I was the only saying you odo lynchers would look silly after his flip.
I literally told yall he is the vig and no one counter claimed him.

Where did the kill go?

I gave a couple of scenarios of were it went,
Mafia had to relinquish a kill to use the revive.
Alternatively they decided to not carry it out and frame odo.
The only player that was game solving.
Sad.

Why did I vote for him anyways?
He was suffering and wanted out.
I can understand why
Imagine sussing the town vig?

Fuck off with this lol.

I've been trying game solve for ages, and when I asked Odo for a reads list and to help solve the game he stonewalled.

Imagine doubting @Odo was the vig when he literally just flipped as the one shot town vig.

View attachment 9043
A vigilante kills at night ffs, Odo wasn't a vigilante and there clearly wasn't one in this game.

The daykill could have been scum or town and wasn't alignment indicative.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
There's no reason there can't be a vig in the game lol, it's looking a little less likely since there were 2 nights with no kills but doesn't mean there isn't one

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The more I talk about it, the more I'm feeling it.

As Poyser said, he's extremely good at distancing. His simultaneous pushes on me & Odo whilst he never really focused much attention on him despite scum reading him all game. It would explain why his pushes on me have been so sloppy as he struggled to find genuine content to push me over and that's why he wanted to see how I reacted.

You can view the interaction from this quote.

this was right after we had a long ass row. You’re calling him pushing you as bad, yet you did the same to me IMO

Looking at Poyser & Alco, these posts from Alco were like 1-2 pages apart lol. Alco even pushes the idea of Odo's 3 directions being townie.

We went back and forth already a couple of times and from those exchanges I also got the feeling he wasn't always being genuine and misrepresenting some things that I said.
I was also his top scum read D1 and N1 but then D2 happened and he went full onto Odo.

But I dislike these sorts of endless back and forths fiercely cause what new points are actually being brought to the table here? So I wish to stay out of it right now

What speaks in Poyser's favor is that he's actually not had a particular "hard on" for anyone. In the sense that I don't get the impression he's tunnelling anyone in particular.

Pushed me, pushed (back at) Odo, pushed Evans.
So that's a pretty diversified portfolio and I think a scum Poyser would more try to zoom in on 1 particular target.

Then I raised this point:

Because he's going to die tonight and posting token messages of things being in his favour almost as if you know he's going to flip town and you're setting yourself up to benefit from it?

Odo and myself are in great position for a mislynch if Poyser does indeed flip town here. You are absolutely a scum player capable enough of making yourself look good and aiming for those lynches.

Suddenly Poysers retracted Alco's scum read to a null but "could be scum" without much interaction or discussion about his "recalibration".

And look at the sloppiness here for example:

lemme finish my readback and I’ll go into proper detail then. I wanna reread the Lethal wagon prior to his claim.

but immediately Odo, N0m and Tweet as town leans.

Curious about Ace more than anyone, I haven’t addressed his reply to me yet but it smells

I’m uneasy on you Poys, wouldn’t even call it suspicion. Probs just sensitivity to you criticising my game so far lmao

T-Pein confuses me to my core. Probably town.

Alco seems focused and actually trying to solve rather than coasting and just contributing where is needed as scum which atm feels good but not enough to give a read either way
wtf are you going on about lol

With regards to the bolded, seems like a pretty strange response since when I asked for reads you couldnt give me any and wanted me to let you read back first. So what reads did those questions give you, exactly?

Evans why did you ask rugrat why he had t-pein and alco as town when you also had them as town?

Ace

Reaction score
There's no reason there can't be a vig in the game lol, it's looking a little less likely since there were 2 nights with no kills but doesn't mean there isn't one
Vig not shooting two nights in a row would be lolz. I'm pretty confident there isnt one

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Fuck off with this lol.

I've been trying game solve for ages, and when I asked Odo for a reads list and to help solve the game he stonewalled.

A vigilante kills at night ffs, Odo wasn't a vigilante and there clearly wasn't one in this game.

The daykill could have been scum or town and wasn't alignment indicative.

Nope,
Vig kills during day.
Mafia kills at night.

You are my number one sus.
You are just trying to confuse town.

All you did was try and lynch odo and he just gave up because town is not playing well.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Actually on 2nd thoughts you can make alco orange too

I just remembered he was trying to paint me as scummy at one point
The more I talk about it, the more I'm feeling it.

As Poyser said, he's extremely good at distancing. His simultaneous pushes on me & Odo whilst he never really focused much attention on him despite scum reading him all game. It would explain why his pushes on me have been so sloppy as he struggled to find genuine content to push me over and that's why he wanted to see how I reacted.

You can view the interaction from this quote.

Looking at Poyser & Alco, these posts from Alco were like 1-2 pages apart lol. Alco even pushes the idea of Odo's 3 directions being townie.

Then I raised this point:

Suddenly Poysers retracted Alco's scum read to a null but "could be scum" without much interaction or discussion about his "recalibration".

And look at the sloppiness here for example:
I thought I was town :bosque

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
oh that top part was an incomplete thought lmao before i refreshed and saw evan's post

He was trying to paint me as scummy for being disingenuous around him, and then randomly backed off and said that thing about me not tunnelling one person speaks in my favour

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Actually on 2nd thoughts you can make alco orange too

I just remembered he was trying to paint me as scummy at one point

I thought I was town :bosque

:heston

Ace

Reaction score
Nope,
Vig kills during day.
Mafia kills at night.

You are my number one sus.
You are just trying to confuse town.

All you did was try and lynch odo and he just gave up because town is not playing well.
:swaggyp :swaggyp :swaggyp

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Vig not shooting two nights in a row would be lolz. I'm pretty confident there isnt one
There's nothing to say the vig didn't shoot tweet/rugrat on N1 tbh, its not confirmed that tweet died due to his role

tbh its pointless spec anyway, we'll likely find out tonight

Ace

Reaction score
There's nothing to say the vig didn't shoot tweet/rugrat on N1 tbh, its not confirmed that tweet died due to his role

tbh its pointless spec anyway, we'll likely find out tonight
Fair actually.

Pretty sure vig would have shot last night though since there were enough people worth of taking a stab at. but as you say we'll see.