Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
well he cant talk because of phenoms flying saucer thing and i think its fair to say he didnt know what it did lol

yeah and Flay didnt post much anyway so no real difference

:heston

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Hey Flay

Now's a good time to let us know if you were lying about usage again.

It's almost as if someone brought up his history of FAKING info and fucking town over with it?

My fucking word. He's claimed a scum role and now proven to have faked info, just like he did with Barry. Low-level activity Flay is scum Flay.

Ace

Reaction score
So yeah Flay looks bad off that flip obviously and given he was already bringing up the possibility of being busdriven it definitely looks even worse - as if he was preempting odo flipping town.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Someone had a claims list running around here earlier - I want to say it was @Chevy ?

Anyone mind doing the leg work here?

I'm also curious if Tweet was able to get his shot off and what the possible role resolution would be in that circumstance - it could muddy the waters immensely.

Ace

Reaction score
It's almost as if someone brought up his history of FAKING info and fucking town over with it?

My fucking word. He's claimed a scum role and now proven to have faked info, just like he did with Barry. Low-level activity Flay is scum Flay.
It's not proven at all tbf, he could have been driven or he could be scum.

Ace

Reaction score
Someone had a claims list running around here earlier - I want to say it was @Chevy ?

I'm also curious if Tweet was able to get his shot off and what the possible role resolution would be in that circumstance - it could muddy the waters immensely.
The belief is he hit scum which is what killed him.

Since there seems not to be a vig or SK.

Reactions: Lethal

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You mean you want my reads?

I already tagged you in it.
If we all agree to believe the claims are legit then 2/3 of those six are mafia.

Only 6 have not clamined.

Idk why Ace is so interested in voting for the Town Vig?

If we had a vig they would had shot Odo as a counter claim.

I'm on about these notes bro

LMAO
noted.

Note to future self.

Phenom chickened out of the Lethal hammer.
clearly you are against his lynch.
noted
Sounds to me like you are trying to buddy with Poyser.

Noted

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
the first one I can be like "cool just a figure of speech" but 3 posts saying noted implies you're taking notes my friend @T-Pein™

or is this FAKE ACTIVITY to try and look busy?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anyway if there is a vig this game you should probably just shoot me at this point lol. I'll leave my reads now in case i do die

1) Flay / Chloe B
2) Blaine II (formerly T'Challa)
4) Lethal II (formerly Rugrat)
5) Phenom

7) Chris
9) Kajuh
12) Chevy
13) Ace
14) T-Pein
15) Alco

Honestly good luck deciphering who's been full of shit during this whole me vs odo thing. I'm putting my eggs in ace being town because I feel like he was the only one that tried to keep calm and actively solve the situation and if he's scum here then he played that pretty much fucking perfectly lol but I think he is town. One of the nulls is likely the doctor/bodyguard so they're probably town too, if that is different from the person that saved me then I'd imagine that the person that saved me is also town although there is a bit of value there in the WIFOM of keeping me alive, but I think they'd rather just let me die and then lynch odo and we're both gone. I wanna lean town on Kajuh since he was agreeing with me for the most part but knowing I was wrong means I cant really trust that and I cant even be arsed trying to decipher the WIFOM behind flay

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

@T-Pein™ had one going but I'm unsure on the reliability as its had Odo as a serial killer, vigilante and spiderman on it

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Anyway if there is a vig this game you should probably just shoot me at this point lol. I'll leave my reads now in case i do die

1) Flay / Chloe B
2) Blaine II (formerly T'Challa)
4) Lethal II (formerly Rugrat)
5) Phenom

7) Chris
9) Kajuh
12) Chevy
13) Ace
14) T-Pein
15) Alco

Honestly good luck deciphering who's been full of shit during this whole me vs odo thing. I'm putting my eggs in ace being town because I feel like he was the only one that tried to keep calm and actively solve the situation and if he's scum here then he played that pretty much fucking perfectly lol but I think he is town. One of the nulls is likely the doctor/bodyguard so they're probably town too, if that is different from the person that saved me then I'd imagine that the person that saved me is also town although there is a bit of value there in the WIFOM of keeping me alive, but I think they'd rather just let me die and then lynch odo and we're both gone. I wanna lean town on Kajuh since he was agreeing with me for the most part but knowing I was wrong means I cant really trust that and I cant even be arsed trying to decipher the WIFOM behind flay

Why has Alco now become null for you after you've been scum reading him all game?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

This isn't even slightly true btw lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why has Alco now become null for you after you've been scum reading him all game?
He's just in PoE now, it would be pretty strange if I didn't reconsider stuff after that flip. I'd still lynch him first of the nulls tbh

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
He's just in PoE now, it would be pretty strange if I didn't reconsider stuff after that flip. I'd still lynch him first of the nulls tbh

How has Odo's flip affected your read on me in that case?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
black doesnt necessarily mean null either, its just essentially a way of saying Im pretty sure you're scum, and the rest of scum are in the blacks