ACW Dumpster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
What about titles? I say we start out with the World Title and then gradually add a mid card and a tag team. I have a couple ideas for names of mid card titles for the future. I like the name, "The Elite Title."

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I agree with starting out with only a world title. Midcard title can come eventually... Elite Title sounds like a winner.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Once we get enough tag teams, we will bring in tag straps. We could bring the Elite title at the second pay per view or something. As for a ppv lineup, here are some ideas.

Debut PPV: Breaking Ground
April: OverDrive
May: Riot Act
June: All or Nothing
July: Freedom to Beat
August: Mega Clash
September: AfterShock
October: Retribution
November: Danger Zone
December: Final Countdown

What ya guys think?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I've always sucked at PPV names so the ones you have are good to me. I'd probably be stuck on PPV name number 4 still :p

But I have to say morale here is pretty high and we haven't even had one show yet. People seem legit excited and ready to do this. And this is compared to the last two times this fed has had to restart... I'd say right now we're doing real good. Just have to keep the morale of everyone going.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
I'm here guys!.

Got to say, I enjoyed everything I've read in this thread, and I'm really, really looking forward to my tenure here.

Oh and as far as inactivity goes... frankly, I just didn't care enough about CWF to show up.

This place looks tremendous and it will be with the three musketeers... and maybe a fourth wheel back here :p

Reactions: 1 person

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Welllllll... FINALLY!!!! welcome aboard. And we are goin to show these folks how a fed is to be properly run.

oh and if at all possible could it be that I write as few matches as possible. With a schedule like mine its hard to schedule everything. Like today its 230 til 11pm then I come home and head right back at 7 am. Its just crazy stupid scheduling.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Yeah Slim, I know how it is. The four of us will be the main staff and only be the ones with the creative password as the admins want few people in the creative section. I am still interested in picking up a few Writers who we can contact through PM and they can send there work in Pm's.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I'm ALIVE!!!

Sorry been busy with College and various other things the past few days! Ummm, we'll come to the 2nd Tier title when we arrive there; however I like the PPV line up, hows the number count coming along??

Gonna start working on the logo and stuff soon enough :D!

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Can't wait to see your graphics. Just stick with the black and red. Make an ACW one and then an Adrenaline one because I would love to have it before the first show bro.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I been thinkin... we need a defining feud. Number 1 guy can't be in it cause obviously he is gonna be champ. Number 2 can't cause he'll be a top contender and need to help keep the title scene lookin good. Number 3 is a possibility but might need him to mix it up for triple threats and the such.

So somewhere between number 4 through number 6. That way the quality of what will be said and done will still be top notch and make it one of those that you would still wanna see. I'm thinking something along the lines of the first HBK/Undertaker feud. How they never had a one on one match until Ground Zero and when they finally had it after 7 years together in the WWF... it was like wow. Or like Sabu vs. Taz how they didn't touch each other or have a match against each other for a whole year. So like we find someone in that range and pretty much just keep them from having that one on one match against each other. And we don't bring it up or anything but I'd say like a couple or 3 months down the road they can start a slow build, like an interaction or something but nothing defining. Just random. But they keep interacting and the such through out but nothing bad. Then somewhere down the road they cross paths and the feud really starts to build and that's when the build up of those two never having that one on one match happening before and its going to finally happen and it can be continued on beyond that match. Kinda like a way to build two guys at once to main event without having to hold the world title. Like they could hold the mid tier title here and there but the feud would be beyond that so even if one of them were to lose the belt it wouldn't mess up the feud.

Just my thoughts.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Might sound a dumb response but maybe that could be me and you Slimmehhh!

Since we both don't want to be overly involved in tackling others maybe it be a good time to build up on the feud we'd be discussing for months, I gotta recreate my guy soon anyways... I think guys who are in fr the long haul would be good choices but that's like Lewb whose probably gonna be in our 2 guys.

So it's something we can get working on once we get the first show started :D! Ps, those graphics are beginning to take shape but atm I'm doing a trash talk for UWF and then I got something else to do.

Rest assure those GFXs will be ready!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
well... I could bring Slim in if need be.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Its all good. I didn't get home til late anyways. I would hate to keep the people waiting any longer than they already have. This is gonna rock.