ACW Dumpster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I know Ellis was wondering about his spot before. I'm of the mindset that... we have an idea what some of the people can do so they can booked "higher" but no title shot is guaranteed to anybody. We startin fresh and we startin new. So... gotta earn that top spot.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
What should we do to crown a World Champion?

I say we have our first episode of Adrenaline four weeks before our first ppv. We can have four matches and the winner of each match will face off in a Fatal Four Way for the Gold at our first ppv. We will have four weeks to build the Four Way main event up.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
That would be pretty interesting. 4 way to determine the first world champion. Kinda reminds me of what TNA did when they had those qualifier matches then at Destination X you had Evans vs. Low Ki vs. Aires vs. Xima. Very good match.

Plus 4 weeks to hype it. Even better.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
[video=youtube;QGJKpFSwzQc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJKpFSwzQc&list=LLDChi5tpktYdKkxiMex9RaA&index=2&feature=plpp_video[/video]

Oh and I was thinkin bout usin this as Phoenix entrance theme. Something that'll hit instantly and hits pretty strong for her.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Nice! Now for the rules. WHo wants to write up some rules and post them?

Some rules I want are...

Only one RP per match.

Maximum of two characters but tag teams count as one so you can have two singles or two tag teams or one single and one tag team.

No starting drama with other members and shit.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Hmmm... I was kinda startin to like the 2 RP per match. Most people still only did one but with the option for 2 it enables more story telling.

Hmmm could do 1 for regular shows then up it for the PPV and any special shows with 2 per and 3 for title matches.

Character thing sounds good.

Any disputes with other members should be dealt with that member and no airing private laundry.

Any disputes/questions about a match result should be sent via pm to one of us.

No using another character in your RP without permission of that handler.

Thats all I got for now.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I don't like RP limits... Not one bit but that's mean, I think big matches deserve anything goes, ya know?

My thoughts are redoing the qualifiers, I really questioned some of Warren's decisions in the first place, so think it's time for a proper reboot.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
The reason I like RP limits is because not everyone can do two or three rps. SOme people only have time for per match and if they only do one and there opponent does two, and they lose, they can blame it on the fact that they only had time for one.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah thats the only reason for limits... it eliminates excuses. Some folks do have jobs and a social life so they can't promo as much as some others that spend majority of their time at home and so there comes that unbalance and that was a bad thing over in UCW when the person would just continue to TT and keep dropping them over and over after you do one. Makes everything less fun cause you have to keep coming back to check then they might wait til just before the deadline and drop one and so you're screwed again. Otherwise I'm usually good with 3-4 like my other fed cause rarely does anybody do over 2.

I think for now we can start it at the 1... and see how things go and how people feel about it and then maybe up it but gotta keep a limit on them to keep things fair.

But definitely every qualifier is being redone. Warren was not in the right state of mind with some of his decisions.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
What about Bombing?

That's gonna be one hell of a issue, I know me and Slim can be quite guilty of it but just look at Miz vs Ryder at Showdown of Dreams... That's what we call bullshit...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well... thats where the whole "quality vs. quantity" argument comes in and we actually have an understanding of what that means. So yeah there will be people that will attempt to drop huge bombs but that won't guarantee a thing.

Hmmm might need to clarify what that means in the rules as a subtext so it'll be understood if someone wants to drop a huge bomb against someone that didn't do one as big but was better done.

Oh and how many people are we looking to have signed up before we get the show started?

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Yeah, also I think for a show...

I usually do five matches for a regulator show, (that's me personally) so I think 10 people to get the show of the ground but ideally we need 15 guys... I dunno whether we should include me, you & bully in those counts :)...

Quality vs. Quantity is gonna be fun, yeah I know what you mean Slim - that's kinda why a RP limit could screw some over as well if you think about it, cause if someone does a Small RP, and then gets bombed, they might feel they need a second one to match the first... It's something we might have to handle on a case by case basis.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
5 matches for a regular show... I think we will need more people than matches for regular shows. That way we can always get people in and get people out. And I dunno if I should have a character cause ya don't want folks thinkin that we bookin ourselves to win... plus I don't like losing :p

But as far as bombing... seeing how that went on CWF with the whole awesome miz(who really sucks) :p and Doc Swag or whoever it was he was going against... I think it would need to be on a case by case basis.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Lol, I want myself just for the add numbers + reliability, that's the only thing I can think of tbh!

Hows the recruitment coming along Slim, we getting those numbers in yet?