• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ACW Disscussion Thread

Andy

random.jpg

Thoughts?

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I'm gonna RP soon, I'm kind of waiting on something for it and since PT hasn't RPed yet either, I'm gonna wait to see if what I'm going for comes through.

I forgot the URL of the site....sorry I haven't been here. I'm going to create a new character. I just have one question...

Are they ful length shows or just quick results? I just read that revamping thread and think it's a dumb idea.

Andy

I forgot the URL of the site....sorry I haven't been here. I'm going to create a new character. I just have one question...

Are they ful length shows or just quick results? I just read that revamping thread and think it's a dumb idea.

Sounds good, dude.

To answer your question, results for the time being will be quick results, since the fed is essentially being rebooted due to a lack of help with the match writing and a lack of roleplaying for most of the characters that had been assigned matches. This format is not necessarily permanent, but it's necessary right now.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
You guys last 2 months without the staff falling apart at the seems and I'll think about returning. It seems useless to waste my time if this is going to end up going nowhere again. And PT please don't pester me to return in the shoutbox this time because I'll eventually break down and then I'll get disappointed when this just ends up crumbling.

Andy

You guys last 2 months without the staff falling apart at the seems and I'll think about returning. It seems useless to waste my time if this is going to end up going nowhere again. And PT please don't pester me to return in the shoutbox this time because I'll eventually break down and then I'll get disappointed when this just ends up crumbling.

LOL god, it's just a game. Take it easy. They're not the best staff, nor is this the best fed, but you should at least do it just for kicks until this thing dies. Just say fuck it, haha.

John McHenry

John McHenry
"Reboot" is not the right word. Champs remain the same as do staff in character and out. Its just continuing in a different manner.

KIF is completely justified in what he said to me. I'll also respect your wishes

The_King

So, are the results going to be posted soon?
Just got home, so I'm going to start typing it up now. Should be up within an hour or two.

FWR said:
Quick results. Haven't had enough writers over the past few weeks, and the staff is tired of writing 2+ matches each per week without consistent RPing from some of the RPers. Necessary evil for now.