Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kylie

Reaction score
Well, Cena is a 10 time world champion now. :rolleyes: Nothing else mattered. Mysterio over Rhodes, Orton over Punk, Big Show and Kane over Corre, Kofi Kingston over Sheamus. Your typical, average, boring results. Christian winning the WHC is the only thing anybody will ever remember this PPV for.

Was kind of hoping they'd keep the title on Miz, but I'm a Cena fan so I'm not complaining. May not have mattered to you, but I like Mysterio, Rhodes, Punk, Orton, Big Show, Kane and Kofi. :p Thanks for the results though. :)

What Lies? :p

Any garbage you spit about me liking Kelly in any way, shape or form. Those lies. :p

The Flash

Reaction score
Hmm..I don't seem remember if i did. I would'nt do something like that to you ;)

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Was kind of hoping they'd keep the title on Miz, but I'm a Cena fan so I'm not complaining. May not have mattered to you, but I like Mysterio, Rhodes, Punk, Orton, Big Show, Kane and Kofi. :p Thanks for the results though. :)

Yeah, I wanted Miz to keep the title, but whatever. As long as it wasn't Morrison, that's all that matters to me, and to be perfectly honest, even Morrison winning the title couldn't have ruined my mood because I wanted to see Christian become a world champion even more than I want to see Morrison never become one. That show is getting a definite first day purchase from me when it comes out on DVD/Blu Ray. I'm gonna watch that match over and over and over and over. You're welcome for the results.

And speaking of watching, now I'm going to go watch GAME OF THRONES. I haven't seen the third episode, I'm starting now. 2 episodes in and I'm already fully hooked on this world.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Yeah. That's the difference between me and you, I hate on the people without talent and you hate on the people with it.

Kylie

Reaction score
Alright guys, everyone has different tastes in wrestlers. Doesn't mean anyone is right or wrong. :)

Hmm..I don't seem remember if i did. I would'nt do something like that to you ;)

Would you like me to go through the shoutbox archives? :p

Yeah, I wanted Miz to keep the title, but whatever. As long as it wasn't Morrison, that's all that matters to me, and to be perfectly honest, even Morrison winning the title couldn't have ruined my mood because I wanted to see Christian become a world champion even more than I want to see Morrison never become one. That show is getting a definite first day purchase from me when it comes out on DVD/Blu Ray. I'm gonna watch that match over and over and over and over. You're welcome for the results.

And speaking of watching, now I'm going to go watch GAME OF THRONES. I haven't seen the third episode, I'm starting now. 2 episodes in and I'm already fully hooked on this world.

Haha I kind of figured you would have been happy with Christian winning the title. He really deserved this reign so I'm so happy he won. :)

Reid

Reaction score
I amrked out when Miz kicked out of the AA on raw tonight.

The Flash

Reaction score
Yeah. That's the difference between me and you, I hate on the people without talent and you hate on the people with it.

I think you got that backwards. because i notice you hate on many talented people...Orton, Morrison, Kofi, McIntyre, Mysterio, Sheamus

Reid

Reaction score
outside of doing a bunch of flippy shit Morrison's not really that talented.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I think you got that backwards. because i notice you hate on many talented people...Orton, Morrison, Kofi, McIntyre, Mysterio, Sheamus

LOL, since when do I hate Kofi? :lmao You don't even know my opinions and you're trying to pass judgment on them? Comedy. I don't have a problem with Kofi at all.

Mysterio is talented, fine, but he's an annoyance. Orton, Morrison, Mcintyre and Sheamus are trash. And coming from a guy who thinks CM Punk is so bad, to be a mark for the likes of Drew Mcintyre really speaks to your lack of ability to discern any decent qualities in a wrestler.

The Flash

Reaction score
There's been many times i've seen you bashing Kofi, That's why i mentioned him.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
You're an idiot, I don't bash Kofi. I don't know WHAT you think you're seeing but you're gravely misinformed.

The Flash

Reaction score
Wow. Some major Bullshit just happened at the Smackdown tapings :no: