Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Flash

Reaction score
I'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks Kelly is more attractive than Maryse...

Kylie

Reaction score
It was something awesome actually, Kelly appeared on the ppv a couple times ;)

Well that's reason enough for me to avoid the PPV then.

Yeah, let's go with that since I'm not gonna spoil Kylie.

I'm sure you'll be happy. Let me know when you see it.

No, pretty please spoil me. Knowing Kelly is on the ppv is enough to turn me right off watching it. :(

I'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks Kelly is more attractive than Maryse...

I'm sure you aren't Mike, but those that think Kelly is hotter than Maryse are the same people that are grown up and still believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. :p

The Flash

Reaction score
Might agree with that tag that says "Mike = Future admin". I wonder who put that there :side:

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
No, pretty please spoil me. Knowing Kelly is on the ppv is enough to turn me right off watching it. :(

Do you REALLY want to know? I know you're joking about the Kelly line and I just want to make sure, lol....

Kylie

Reaction score
Might agree with that tag that says "Mike = Future admin". I wonder who put that there :side:

What tag? ;) The one that suggests you may be banned then yes I agree with that one. :p

Do you REALLY want to know? I know you're joking about the Kelly line and I just want to make sure, lol....

Yeah I really want to know please. :eek: I'm still behind with viewing so I really would like to know what happened on the PPV....although I already know that Christian won the WHC. :D :D :D

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Yeah I really want to know please. :eek: I'm still behind with viewing so I really would like to know what happened on the PPV....although I already know that Christian won the WHC. :D :D :D

Looks like I don't have anything to tell you then. >_>

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Yes you do because I need to know what else happened. :p Pretty please? :hug:

Well, Cena is a 10 time world champion now. :rolleyes: Nothing else mattered. Mysterio over Rhodes, Orton over Punk, Big Show and Kane over Corre, Kofi Kingston over Sheamus. Your typical, average, boring results. Christian winning the WHC is the only thing anybody will ever remember this PPV for.