A revolution is coming?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mwannama

Jobber
Reaction score
It would be something involving CM Punk - whoever said that I agree with. The "X." He could start some type of group to attempt to overthrow Johnny.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Mwannama said:
It would be something involving CM Punk - whoever said that I agree with. The "X." He could start some type of group to attempt to overthrow Johnny.

That doesn't explain why WWE would market the revolution. There was a recent news report stating WWE will be doing another viral internet campaign thing soon - it doesn't make sense to create one over firing a guy who's in complete control.

Punk vs Ace isn't a full on feud at the moment either, Ace is feuding with many different people. I'm sure it has something to do with a debut or something absolutely massive.

trekster

Jobber
Reaction score
Lesnar will come back and be a stooge, then this guy will come back and finish the feud off with him

You saw it here first

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
trekster said:
Lesnar will come back and be a stooge, then this guy will come back and finish the feud off with him

You saw it here first

You'd never be a booker in my company. You heard it from me first.:kiss:

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/#!/WWE/status/202054823208681472

As3XyorCAAEEiLo.jpg

Revolution is coming.

You’ve no doubt seen the footage on WWE.com — a short, grainy video filled with quick cuts showing scenes of revolution and revolt from different time periods in recorded history, ending with the ominous promise that, "A Revolution is Coming."

The video offers up more questions than answers, however, and the WWE Universe has been set ablaze trying to figure out what - or who - may ignite such a revolution.

It has been a year where the seemingly unthinkable has happened — in a 24-hour span alone, John Cena faced off against The Rock in a Once in a Lifetime Match at WrestleMania, then felt the effects of Brock Lesnar making his shocking (albeit brief) return to a WWE ring. Therefore, the very idea of a revolution is more than enough to shake the foundations of the WWE Universe. It’s no secret that WWE has a long history of soon-to-debut Superstars releasing video teasers as portents of things to come; could this video be signaling the next major force to be reckoned with inside the squared circle?

Or is it a sign of something else entirely? Does the footage lay down the groundwork for a new movement, something that may change the WWE landscape forever? Perhaps the video alludes to a new pay-per-view event, sweeping changes on Raw and SmackDown, or the next great YouTube show.

Though it’s clear from the footage that a revolution is, in fact, headed our way, questions remain: What is this "revolution," and when is it coming? What do you think the video means? Share your thoughts in the comments section below and add your voice to the coming revolution!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
:bump: ing this was some facts.

In the "related videos" on wwe.com (on that revolution one), they're all Cactus Jack matches. Also, WWE's YouTube has just uploaded a big bunch of Cactus Jack matches...

CNtny.png

AMBROSE!!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Now it makes sense for it to be Ambrose, with them putting those Foley videos up and hyping the video. I hope this happens as soon as possible.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
:bump: ing this was some facts.

In the "related videos" on wwe.com (on that revolution one), they're all Cactus Jack matches. Also, WWE's YouTube has just uploaded a big bunch of Cactus Jack matches...

CNtny.png

AMBROSE!!

Holy fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
kanenite95 said:
Those videos mean nothing, before that they were posting all New Jack matches

It's just a coincidence that around 7 videos were uploaded shortly after the article on the revolution on Cactus Jack? Also a coincidence that "related videos" on the revolution videos are all Cactus Jack ones?

Maybe, they like to swerve us, I just hope it is Ambrose.