A revolution is coming?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ambrose? Or MMA invasion?

Both would equal marking for me. If this + foley is all planned for Ambrose they must love him as much as we do, which means they hopefully won't screw him over.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
How could they pull off an MMA invasion angle?

I'm personally not getting hyped up too much about this. I did before with the January 2nd "end of the world" and it was just Jericho returning. This will likely end up being equally as disappointing. (Obviously, I'm not the most optimistic person.)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
There's a #YoshiRevolution movement on Twitter. It's a Yoshi Tatsu push!

Or it could be a reference to the then-pointless "The Revolution will be Televised" John Morrison T-shirts as well.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Considering the X shown at the end it could be connected the the now defunct DX. Imagine H coming out and revealing to John that he has signed a couple of guys to new contracts. Which state that only he directly can fire them and he then débuts a new DX style stable consisting of some new guys (Ambrose, Rollins) and maybe one or two guys who are feuding with Ace (If Punk drops the title perhaps).

It could also be connected to Punk considering the X is also his sign within WWE.

Or a new stable debuting. I'm looking forward to see what it is since its so hard to decrypt.

Reaction score
The new "Revolution" teasers that have been appearing on WWE's website may be part of the introduction of Dean Ambrose to the main roster.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
My first thought, especially since he has 're-started' his feud on Twitter with Foley. Dean Ambrose.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
It's not about Ambrose, are you guys high? No way they'll do a viral campaign just to debut a FCW star.

Hoss if that's from some source then please lead me to it, if not, then it is just some utter bullshit.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ziggles said:
It's not about Ambrose, are you guys high? No way they'll do a viral campaign just to debut a FCW star.

Hoss if that's from some source then please lead me to it, if not, then it is just some utter bullshit.

PWInsider reported that I think. The most credible of dirt sheets.

Why wouldn't they do this for an "FCW" star? FCW isn't his first bout in profession all wrestling, Ambrose is an established guy on the indie scene. He's already in the top 10 promo cutters in WWE, probably top 5. He's also a great wrestler, why not push this guy to the moon? His first feud is going to be against a hardcore legend in Mick Foley. They have big plans for this kid.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
PWInsider reported that I think. The most credible of dirt sheets.

Why wouldn't they do this for an "FCW" star? FCW isn't his first bout in profession all wrestling, Ambrose is an established guy on the indie scene. He's already in the top 10 promo cutters in WWE, probably top 5. He's also a great wrestler, why not push this guy to the moon? His first feud is going to be against a hardcore legend in Mick Foley. They have big plans for this kid.

I didn't know who was and neither does 85% of the WWE fans worldwide, why the f*ck would they make a viral campaign just to debut this guy?
He doesn't deserve it and the only thing coming out of most fans will just be "F*ck that sh*t". Seriously even if he's good with the mic, it doesn't mean that he should be pushed to the "moon" and have his debut this special.

Hear the word "dirt sheet" even if it is credible it is still a rumor, the guy's been having a twitter feud with Mick but that doesn't mean his first feud is confirmed to be with the hardcore legend himself, how can you sh*t these words out without even confirming it.

No one knows about him yet, and it makes no sense that this viral campaign thing is in any way related to him.

EDIT: I looked through PWInsider and I still haven't found one single report stating that this is about Ambrose.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ziggles said:
I didn't know who was and neither does 85% of the WWE fans worldwide, why the f*ck would they make a viral campaign just to debut this guy?
He doesn't deserve it and the only thing coming out of most fans will just be "F*ck that sh*t". Seriously even if he's good with the mic, it doesn't mean that he should be pushed to the "moon" and have his debut this special.

Hear the word "dirt sheet" even if it is credible it is still a rumor, the guy's been having a twitter feud with Mick but that doesn't mean his first feud is confirmed to be with the hardcore legend himself, how can you sh*t these words out without even confirming it.

No one knows about him yet, and it makes no sense that this viral campaign thing is in any way related to him.

EDIT: I looked through PWInsider and I still haven't found one single report stating that this is about Ambrose.
What's to say the campaign isn't for him though? WWE creative and brass are apparently super high on him and want to push him as one of the top guys in the new generation. What better way to push a guy that they know can deliver then to start building up mystique around him?