A revolution is coming?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
You do know Brock became a star during his WWE run right? You're making it out to be like it's no shock they pushed Brock because it's Brock... who the hell was Brock before WWE? Some amateur wrestling champion, that's all.

Also, Ambrose's twitter. You can see the feud there. Unless you think he's genuinely calling out Mick Foley... :facepalm1:

No, I can't show you a confirmed write up saying this is Ambrose because we don't know. It's just the most likely outcome at the moment... I'm debating with you because you find it so hard to believe that WWE will push someone so fast, I listed evidence, you countered it with bullcrap. That's all.

Lol today you are posting really good posts liked like 6 of your post will prolly get you to 400 if you keep it up.

Crayo said:
You do know Brock became a star during his WWE run right? You're making it out to be like it's no shock they pushed Brock because it's Brock... who the hell was Brock before WWE? Some amateur wrestling champion, that's all.

Also, Ambrose's twitter. You can see the feud there. Unless you think he's genuinely calling out Mick Foley... :facepalm1:

No, I can't show you a confirmed write up saying this is Ambrose because we don't know. It's just the most likely outcome at the moment... I'm debating with you because you find it so hard to believe that WWE will push someone so fast, I listed evidence, you countered it with bullcrap. That's all.

Lol today you are posting really good posts liked like 6 of your post will prolly get you to 400 if you keep it up.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ziggles said:
I find it hard to believe that he, out of everyone, is part of that viral campaign.

You admitted that you didn't know him, then you say "he, out of everyone", you don't know him, so how can you cast judgement? He's better than Sheamus & ADR put together imo and many others. He's the most hyped FCW star since Daniel Bryan.

Reactions: Asskicker

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You admitted that you didn't know him, then you say "he, out of everyone", you don't know him, so how can you cast judgement? He's better than Sheamus & ADR put together imo and many others. He's the most hyped FCW star since Daniel Bryan.

I didn't know him before you guys told me who he was and how good he is when it comes to promos.

:facepalm1:

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
So now we've posted matches/promos, you still hating? :O

I don't hate Ambrose, I just said that it doesn't make sense why he should be the guy behind this viral campaign.

Reaction score
Ziggles said:
It's not about Ambrose, are you guys high? No way they'll do a viral campaign just to debut a FCW star.

Hoss if that's from some source then please lead me to it, if not, then it is just some utter bullshit.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/WWE_Looks_at_Devastating_Slaps_Possible_Ambrose_Spoiler_Del_Rio_In_Japan.html

Reaction score
maybe its an invasion of some sort....or Cena turning heel? or maybe Johnny is getting fired lol...hell, I have no clue what I think its about

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
My newest guess. With Ace they are trying to emulate the success of the heel boss that Vince played. And one of Vince's greatest foes were DX who were the revolutionaries against the establishment most of the time at that point. This will be WWE trying to create the equivalent of the DX for Ace. How do you get rid of a dictator? Via Revolution.

Reactions: Asskicker

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Could do and I wouldn't mind. But in my opinion Ace needs to do a LOT more than he has done. They tried to emulate Vince vs Austin with Ace vs Punk but Punk GTS'd him way too fast. For that to work you need to have someone with complete control, no threat of being fired from the "board" and COO etc. It worked with Vince because he owned WWE, nothing could touch him, it needed to be Austin. Ace as this mega corporate heel is weird since there's a legitimate board of directors who could fire him at any point.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Yeah. Ace hasn't really been around long enough or screwed enough people over to justify needing a 'revolution' to overthrow him. Besides, why would WWE be advertising a revolution coming to do just that? As mentioned, since he doesn't own the company, the Board of Directors could just get rid of him.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
How am I the dumbass? I perceived that comment as possible hostile which could have ignited a flame war. Despite the fact that we are on different sides in the Ambrose debate I made a attempt to prevent just that and keep the generally good spirit of this community alive I commented on that. Yet you still act aggressively against me. Way to handle criticism.:dafuq:

You know what, I'm sorry for calling you out like that.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I can see HHH "overthrowing" Ace, just to turn around and control him as "it was me all along(!!!!!)" or something along those lines. HHH makes a more believable heel controlling boss than Laurinaitis, because there doesn't have to be any kind of control over him. After all, he's the boss' son-in-law and heir apparent.

I can actually see him recruiting Cena and Punk into the "Revolution", then one (or both, hell, Two Man Power Trip) sticking with him even with all of his evil. The other one (or a third superstar to be named later, but I'm thinking Orton or Sheamus, if it isn't Punk or Cena) is playing "Stone Cold", with one of the other 4 being "The Rock".

I'm not saying this is what's happening, mind you, but I'm just spitballing here.

wk