A revolution is coming?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
We'll see about that, stop with the nonsense and come back at me when we finally get to see whether it's him or not.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ziggles said:
We'll see about that, stop with the nonsense and come back at me when we finally get to see whether it's him or not.

Why are you acting as if we attacked you (the "Come back at me part" sounds hostile)? This is why Dolph used to have such fun riling you up.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Why are you acting as if we attacked you (the "Come back at me part" sounds hostile)? This is why Dolph used to have such fun riling you up.

:facepalm1:

I'm not stating that any of you attacked me dumbass, in other words I meant that you should remind me the day we get to know if it's Ambrose or not, like "Told you that it was going to be him".

Crayo said:
Quote any nonsense. Please.

How come pushing an unknown star in WWE is so new to you? Sheamus, ADR, BROCK.

It's not new, it's nonsense.

Brock unknown? Hahahahha.

Please show me any superstar that has had a debut after a "special" viral campaign. I reckon Sheamus didn't get pushed like that when he was a new superstar, nor did ADR.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It makes more sense for it to be a debuting star rather than an old star returning. Revolution implies a change in the future, not a return to the past.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
What ever guys lets just wait and see I'm just excited because something is going to happen that's all that matters to me.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Ziggles said:
:facepalm1:

I'm not stating that any of you attacked me dumbass, in other words I meant that you should remind me the day we get to know if it's Ambrose or not, like "Told you that it was going to be him".

Now was it really necessary to call me a dumbass? I was just pointing out what could be conceived as a aggressive comment in hopes of avoiding any sort of confrontation. But if you're gonna try and play tough guy on the internet well have fun kid.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ziggles, are you playing dumb?

Brock arrived, mega-pushed, WWE champion.
Sheamus was on WWECW, dominated, went to RAW, dominated, won random battle royal to become #1 contender, won title off John CENA.
ADR... do I really need to explain this one?

There's countless others. Ambrose is already confirmed to be feuding with Foley in his first feud... Mick Foley. The guy who hasn't feuded with anyone since returning, one of the most famous names from WWE and is a hall of fame legend. He'll be feuding with Ambrose and putting him over. How come some viral campaign (which Mick/Dean are already apart of) is so unbelievable to you?

Reactions: Stopspot

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Now was it really necessary to call me a dumbass? I was just pointing out what could be conceived as a aggressive comment in hopes of avoiding any sort of confrontation. But if you're gonna try and play tough guy on the internet well have fun kid.

Yes it was, because clearly you've proven yourself to be one.

Crayo said:
Ziggles, are you playing dumb?

Brock arrived, mega-pushed, WWE champion.
Sheamus was on WWECW, dominated, went to RAW, dominated, won random battle royal to become #1 contender, won title off John CENA.
ADR... do I really need to explain this one?

There's countless others. Ambrose is already confirmed to be feuding with Foley in his first feud... Mick Foley. The guy who hasn't feuded with anyone since returning, one of the most famous names from WWE and is a hall of fame legend. He'll be feuding with Ambrose and putting him over. How come some viral campaign (which Mick/Dean are already apart of) is so unbelievable to you?

Are you f*cking out of your mind? Are you comparing Brock to a FCW star? Ofcourse they'll push Brock. You said unknown stars so I reacted to that.

Please show me where it states that Ambrose/Mick feud is confirmed, also show me where it is confirmed that Ambrose has anything to do with the viral campaign, confirmed, and not some dirt sheet crap.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't give a shit bout all this all I care about Dean Ambrose being on TV to save us all from the crap we get on a daily basis. Time for a new generation!

Stopspot

Reaction score
Ziggles said:
Yes it was, because clearly you've proven yourself to be one.

How am I the dumbass? I perceived that comment as possible hostile which could have ignited a flame war. Despite the fact that we are on different sides in the Ambrose debate I made a attempt to prevent just that and keep the generally good spirit of this community alive I commented on that. Yet you still act aggressively against me. Way to handle criticism.:dafuq:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ziggles said:
Please show me where it states that Ambrose/Mick feud is confirmed, also show me where it is confirmed that Ambrose has anything to do with the viral campaign, confirmed, and not some dirt sheet crap.

You do know Brock became a star during his WWE run right? You're making it out to be like it's no shock they pushed Brock because it's Brock... who the hell was Brock before WWE? Some amateur wrestling champion, that's all.

Also, Ambrose's twitter. You can see the feud there. Unless you think he's genuinely calling out Mick Foley... :facepalm1:

No, I can't show you a confirmed write up saying this is Ambrose because we don't know. It's just the most likely outcome at the moment... I'm debating with you because you find it so hard to believe that WWE will push someone so fast, I listed evidence, you countered it with bullcrap. That's all.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You do know Brock became a star during his WWE run right? You're making it out to be like it's no shock they pushed Brock because it's Brock... who the hell was Brock before WWE? Some amateur wrestling champion, that's all.

Also, Ambrose's twitter. You can see the feud there. Unless you think he's genuinely calling out Mick Foley... :facepalm1:

No, I can't show you a confirmed write up saying this is Ambrose because we don't know. It's just the most likely outcome at the moment... I'm debating with you because you find it so hard to believe that WWE will push someone so fast, I listed evidence, you countered it with bullcrap. That's all.

I find it hard to believe that he, out of everyone, is part of that viral campaign.