A revolution is coming?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r198/miroku316/?action=view&current=VIDEO0004.mp4

This video is on wwe.com (though I can't find it). I'm guessing this is their viral campaign story they're doing. I'm interested to know what it can be. Some ideas about Abraham Washingston stable is floating around. The idea I suggested about Team vs Team is floating around but having a dominant heel stable first before super face stable squashes it.

I'm presuming this is for Summerslam, to get some buys.

Edit:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b89YVogGgwk[/yt]

Reactions: Bort

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
5079d68d3747f43fa2611cbe6b5ac69d.jpg

Reactions: Rysenberg and Bort

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It could be used to debut a superstar, but I also think it'll be used in some storyline.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
They'll get our hopes up and then "OMGZ GUESS WHAT WE TEAMED EPICO AND PRIMO WITH MASON RYAN REVOLUTIONZZZ!"

Sorry, I'm a little pessimistic tonight :p

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lmao.

It's definitely not Sting. Personally my biggest mark out moment would be an invasion angle, but that won't happen I don't think. I'm guessing it's going to be something to do with big Johnny. Perhaps a second team Lesnar with Heyman, Bryan, Henry and Kharma? Not sure. I'm a fan of dominant stables so I'm holding out for that.

Reactions: Bort

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lmao.

It's definitely not Sting. Personally my biggest mark out moment would be an invasion angle, but that won't happen I don't think. I'm guessing it's going to be something to do with big Johnny. Perhaps a second team Lesnar with Heyman, Bryan, Henry and Kharma? Not sure. I'm a fan of dominant stables so I'm holding out for that.

Holy shit I would mark like fuck. That would be an amazing stable!