A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
I can target somebody and I'll get their role and all the results they've recieved.
I mean you can confirm Doddsy as not lying bussing scum.

You could also fact check Peter too make sure he’s actually copped right?

Junkette

Reaction score
It feels like a good role to see if somebody is lying or whatever, I could basically use it like another Cop role. I just have limited shots, it's why I didn't blow my load with it. Makes way more sense at this stage of the game.
I agree wholesomely, not a very strong role till after mass claim tbh.

I’ve would’ve been all over mass claim yesterday if I were you though! Why didn’t you especially after dead bg/cop??

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I mean you can confirm Doddsy as not lying bussing scum.

You could also fact check Peter too make sure he’s actually copped right?

Yep to both. I don't really doubt Doddsy but confirming him couldn't hurt if you wanna ease your mind about him.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I mean I guess you’d need to drive the protect and our bodyguard is dead!

@Wang Chung did u use your role last night?
No I did not I submitted my no use and when I got off work. I see that night was over. I was tempted to divert from Poy to CP to see what happened and now I see I missed the whole day phase here as well.

Junkette

Reaction score
I don’t really think I need too re: Doddsy. Or Peter tbf.

Just some rough ideas for now. I’ll see if anything else could help?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
It feels like a good role to see if somebody is lying or whatever, I could basically use it like another Cop role. I just have limited shots, it's why I didn't blow my load with it. Makes way more sense at this stage of the game.
Could have checked me to see if I was lying since I was the talk of the day and night

Junkette

Reaction score
No I did not I submitted my no use and when I got off work. I see that night was over. I was tempted to divert from Poy to CP to see what happened and now I see I missed the whole day phase here as well.
So you considered what I told you to do with the drive? I’m sad you still holstered, use it tonight, try to redirect a scum kill into POE.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I agree wholesomely, not a very strong role till after mass claim tbh.

I’ve would’ve been all over mass claim yesterday if I were you though! Why didn’t you especially after dead bg/cop??

This is fair, and I was expecting to be asked it, I'm not good at this side of Mafia, using roles and whatnot. If I can get guidance from town players I trust to use it better, I prefer to do just that.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
So you considered what I told you to do with the drive? I’m sad you still holstered, use it tonight, try to redirect a scum kill into POE.
It was to late for me when I got the chance to read it to use it I say night was over. I can't get away from the teens I work with much.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
So I’m gonna assume after reading your ISO you still want Want dead right? @Doddsy

Thoughts on CP/Zinger too please
Yeah still fine with Wang at the moment

CP is hard, PGO isn't really alignment indicative. As mentioned, early play was good but he went away so it's hard to judge the later part.

Zinger has been fine IMO, he was sticking up for me earlier which is positive.

Blaze as watcher has me concerned too cause his results weren't provable plus we already had a tracker flip.

Reactions: Junkette

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Well I'm going to bed but feel free to drop suggestions in here for my usage, I'll check back in the morning and will keep your rough ones in mind @Junkette

Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
This is fair, and I was expecting to be asked it, I'm not good at this side of Mafia, using roles and whatnot. If I can get guidance from town players I trust to use it better, I prefer to do just that.
I mean knowing when and with what roles to call a mass claim is something I figured you knew how to do?

Junkette

Reaction score
It was to late for me when I got the chance to read it to use it I say night was over. I can't get away from the teens I work with much.
Ok use it tonight, take in consideration what I said about how to use it.