A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No I did not I submitted my no use and when I got off work. I see that night was over. I was tempted to divert from Poy to CP to see what happened and now I see I missed the whole day phase here as well.
I don’t think this is true. Smark ended night early if I remember correctly. He’s not gonna end night if you’ve not submitted

Junkette

Reaction score
I don’t buy TFW not using his role after it was outed last night at all, just stalling for time and fake results??

Junkette

Reaction score
I don’t think this is true. Smark ended night early if I remember correctly. He’s not gonna end night if you’ve not submitted
You shoot them angles dead boy!!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Could have checked me to see if I was lying since I was the talk of the day and night
Checking you is kinda pointless, I don’t think anybody doubts you’re a bus driver

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anyway I’m caught up now

I’m bulletproof :brodgers was so happy I didn’t claim that part when Ekko was accusing me of being SK lmaoooo. But I hid it for obvious reasons

since protection is all gone I’m pretty sure I was shot at last night which is why we have no kill. That means that’s 2 nights in a row that blaze was watching the person that was shot and got nothing. Their ninja was only 1 shot so he should have seen the bus driver one of those nights (if we were bus driven that is. No real need to bus drive us if the watcher is aligned with them)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Here’s what we are gonna do

@Noelle Kringle check peter

I’m gonna shoot blaze

if anybody OTHER than blaze dies as the extra kill, this also outs Wang as mafia bus driver

thoughts?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Blaze should be lynched before TFW because he could possibly be a role watcher which would essentially clear TFW

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If wang is scum I’m gonna be really annoyed at Ekko. We could’ve been in such a good spot lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Die_Hard_with_a_Vengeance.png

Welcome to the Nakatomi Plaza: Die Hard Mafia!
High above the city of L.A. a team of terrorists has seized a building, taken hostages and declared war. One man has managed to escape.
An off-duty cop hiding somewhere inside. He's alone, tired... and the only chance anyone has got.

Final Day 1 Vote Count

The Grimch (2) - Ekkologix, Hans Gruber
Hans Gruber (10) - Raidokken, CraigPelton, Poyser, Project Jonny, Tweet, The Grimch, Sky, Chris Kringle, The Blaze, Noelle Kringle
Ekkologix (1) - Lethal Banks
Wang Chung (2) - Zinger Burger

With a majority reached, Hans Gruber has been lynched.

Die_Hard_with_a_Vengeance.png

Welcome to the Nakatomi Plaza: Die Hard Mafia!
High above the city of L.A. a team of terrorists has seized a building, taken hostages and declared war. One man has managed to escape.
An off-duty cop hiding somewhere inside. He's alone, tired... and the only chance anyone has got.

e389af4b256c09607d2ff9ea2591909c1c379146.png

You are Colonel William Stuart
Role(s): Janitor, Rolestopper, Redirector

"Who I am is unimportant.
What I want...well, if you don't want those planes to start splashing into the Potomac 'cause they run out of fuel, what I want is very important."

Colonel Stuart was a military man who will go to any lengths, no matter how cruel, to accomplish his mission.
Stuart is even shown to be quite cold when it comes to leading his team of mercenaries.

You are a Mafia Janitor.

You have the following active abilities:

You may each night target a player, making them unable to be targeted by any action on that night.

You may one night target a player and redirect their night action(s), if they have any, to a specific secondary target.

You may one night choose a player, if you perform a kill, that player will vanish and only you will receive the role reveal.

You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other factions are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Night 1 will end in approximately 21 hours.

Wait jeff was a redirector :done