A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I liked him early but he's been gone as he's on vacation.

On a side note, my roles was I could see how many of a certain role were in the game.

There are no VTs

Vote Chris
:banderas:

vote Chris

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also I couldn’t shoot last night btw

Junkette

Reaction score
Idk I really don’t understand why he lied about copping u as sk but hey I respect the dead :draper2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wait hang on

if you watch somebody who is bus driven, you would see the bus driver wouldn’t you?

Junkette

Reaction score
Are you still not considering CP? Go read his ISO. I mean being on vacation is fair, but his play when he’s actually here should be towny, it’s the same ol’ stand up routine that hasn’t changed and bus a teammate day 1, the bigger they are (Jeff) the bigger the impact ‍♀️

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't used yet. Was waiting for some guidance. How should I go about this? With POE narrowing down and mass claim, it seems about the right time.
You didn’t use it even though everybody has claimed? :kobe

no buys sorry. You’re essentially another cop. You could target blaze to see if he’s telling the truth about his results. You can literally target anybody and see if they’re lying about their role lol

Junkette

Reaction score
Like I read his ISO and his involvement and follow through on Jeff was hardly clear worthy, bunch of lazy bumsss

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It feels like a good role to see if somebody is lying or whatever, I could basically use it like another Cop role. I just have limited shots, it's why I didn't blow my load with it. Makes way more sense at this stage of the game.
But why wouldn’t you be worried about being killed with such a powerful role now that it’s outed ??

Junkette

Reaction score
The Driver and TFW holstering routine is supermeh from town. Could just be them both and call it a night!