A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I do see what you're saying here, but I tend to not like going down the path of 'too scummy to be scum' generally and I do think he's the best person to pressure at the moment from everything I've seen in the thread.

let's talk about this a bit, because it's not really a take I agree with once again. How exactly was Zinger the best option when it's such a weird statement zinger made and I feel the immediate logical conclusion should be he's talking pure bullocks.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
What's the case on Barry? He's kind of just been there for me, and not really making any waves. I did like his point about Blaze, but I don't remember seeing too much scum hunting from his end. I'll have to ISO him.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
let's talk about this a bit, because it's not really a take I agree with once again. How exactly was Zinger the best option when it's such a weird statement zinger made and I feel the immediate logical conclusion should be he's talking pure bullocks.

I do see this take, but it was more the fact of him suspecting people but not using any actual game content which gave me a red flag. I feel like I've been bit in the ass before too for believing that scum couldn't make posts like that.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I actually don't hate Ekko's entrance and him questioning 4th, sky, and a few others right off the bat. Doddsy vote seems on brand for him as well doing his own thing to start as opposed to picking whatever is hot at the time.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Poyser's frustration at the thread not moving along feels quite geniune on first glance. I do like that.
I agree it looked genuine but if I'm scum I'm also wanting to progress things and get a couple town claims under our belts so of course it's not totally AI.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Will keep reading but I'm going to need answers on a lot more than CP(that reason kind of sucks too lol). Has Jonny explained all these reads and if not why not? While I appreciate some of the legwork by 4th, I also feel it's lacking a bit of teeth with the follow up.

I was not satisfied with that answer by Jonny either for the record, but he's still null to me. I'm not quite sure how to read him, and he's just blending in with general observations for the most part.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What did you guys make of that Lethal read back? That part where he questioned Sky and Haza having the same thoughts when he'd also just posted the same thoughts really pinged me, he seemd to be coming more around on Jeff when he posted that too but then said null-slightly orange when I asked

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
What did you guys make of that Lethal read back? That part where he questioned Sky and Haza having the same thoughts when he'd also just posted the same thoughts really pinged me, he seemd to be coming more around on Jeff when he posted that too but then said null-slightly orange when I asked

It didn't light my world on fire, but I'm hoping he'll get in to the game a bit more later and I can get a better read. I've read Lethal wrongly so many times in these games.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I dunno where you get off expecting anything out of me in particular when the whole game was fluffing but okay
huh? I was just saying I was hoping of anything more than kweh or gif. I don't think that's unreasonable to ask, nor was I sussing you for it. weird.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i need elaboration
i thought completely the opposite
he seemed pretty nervous compared to rest of the fluffers

I must take a moment through my readback and remind everyone of PHRASING :smh

• Haha
Reactions: Dolph Zinger

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
page 30, jonny back in thread with jokes and nothing else thusfar. spidey sense increasingly worried

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Did that, keep reading.
But if I had to add to it, I'd probably lean more towards Zinger being scum or you. Zinger I said why already, and you seem a little shaky to me.

um hold up

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Shite

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What's the case on Barry? He's kind of just been there for me, and not really making any waves. I did like his point about Blaze, but I don't remember seeing too much scum hunting from his end. I'll have to ISO him.
It’s essentially that he was just calling everyone null and giving excuses for why he doesn’t have reads on them or can’t read them. Cp posited that scum barry just goes with the flow and doesn’t do his own shit like he does when he’s town. Chris posits that it’s fairly evident barry hasn’t even been reading the thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yes, but I just think he's reading into something that isn't there. Like I wouldn't vote for him over this thing by itself, but it's definitely something to store in the memory because it was dumb and could be something later.

Did that, keep reading.
But if I had to add to it, I'd probably lean more towards Zinger being scum or you. Zinger I said why already, and you seem a little shaky to me.

So you are leaning towards zinger being scum, but don't want to vote for him as said in the first quoted post. huh.