A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh only on page 30 :slip:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Vote Barry

Gotta stop holding my vote so close all the time on D1 though, y'all tell me that every game lol
Legit though the readback of Ekko stinks

Unvote

Vote: Ekko
Die_Hard_with_a_Vengeance.png

Welcome to the Nakatomi Plaza: Die Hard Mafia!
High above the city of L.A. a team of terrorists has seized a building, taken hostages and declared war. One man has managed to escape.
An off-duty cop hiding somewhere inside. He's alone, tired... and the only chance anyone has got.

200.gif

Midday 1 Vote Count

The Grimch (3) - Ekkologix, Tweet, Chris Kringle
Lethal Banks (1) - Hans Gruber
Hans Gruber (3) - Raidokken, CraigPelton, Poyser
Zinger Burger (2) - Sky, Noelle Kringle
Ekkologix (1) - Lethal Banks

With 18 players remaining in the game, it takes 10 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 1 will end on Thursday at 4:30 AM ET.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
What's the current read on Jeff now that you seem to be mostly caught up (he's only posted once or so this morning)

I guess null with a tint of orange creeping in. I'm hoping to have fresher eyes after some sleep

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Gonna jump in since I'm up, that wasn't passive aggressive at all from pov, I guess I can see where u could think that though, hard to decipher tone in typed form. Going to say it straight up now though, I'm simply not feeling mafia too much this game and I don't plan on being aggressive at all either, really not in that mindset after this weekend. Now , as promised I will do my full read back shortly and my read list . But if your expecting balls to walls town Jeff that's up everyone's ass you'll all likely be a bit dissapointed.
Gonna have to insist on more votes on Jeff here.

While he may just not be playing his town game (and admitting to it) I'm afraid we can't just take that at his word and give him a pass.

Especially when it is Jeff, who takes great pride in his town game, it's a bad look and he needs to be pushed.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Stretch as hell, do not like the choosing not to focus on actual content either

Vote Zinger
Worst anyone's looked thus far tbh

I don't think scum Sky makes this post or vote? :heston

The zinger point right before it is clearly silliness and non-sense, but she bites anyways and throws a vote. I feel scum sky would likely be more careful here and ask questions before over-comiting, as it would make most players look bad being that bloodthirsty. Lack of that self-awareness would be towny for her

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yes, but I just think he's reading into something that isn't there. Like I wouldn't vote for him over this thing by itself, but it's definitely something to store in the memory because it was dumb and could be something later.
This sticks out a bit, mostly because its a bit all over the place as it implies you think zinger is seeing something thats not there but you end with some openness that it could be scummy without taking onus.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I agree with Sky here, not a huge fan of those posts by Zinger. I dislike what he choose to focus on to suspect them and group them together, and seemed to be finding shoddy reasons to support it. Them both using the same words really doesn't mean anything to me, and I'm not sure why it should. I'm also going to put it out there that I don't think Posyer and Jeff do the double vote on Lethal if they were scum aligned together, but that's my take.

vote Zinger

ouf I hate this post. I feel like TFW should know better here, and that's a really long explanation to get to the vote. DISLIKE

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
In no particular order/confidence - Sky, CP, Blaze and Kringle seem to be leaning towards town for me.
Thanks. Can you clarify your CP read for me? I personally thought his play felt a bit off, would appreciate your perspective on what felt town about him. I would concur with Sky seeming town after her vote on Zinger which I agree with, and Blaze has not pinged me so far.
CP talking about stopping the wrestling talk in the thread to stay on track, along with the joke about grown men/trans women being here, just tickled me.

Will keep reading but I'm going to need answers on a lot more than CP(that reason kind of sucks too lol). Has Jonny explained all these reads and if not why not? While I appreciate some of the legwork by 4th, I also feel it's lacking a bit of teeth with the follow up.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Everyone taking what zinger said at face value is confusing me lol

I get not liking him for not focusing on real content but thinking he was actually serious??

I was under the impression he was serious as he clarified it a few times. Unless I missed something in his posts, where are you seeing that he wasn't serious?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
ouf I hate this post. I feel like TFW should know better here, and that's a really long explanation to get to the vote. DISLIKE

That's fair enough, but I do this a lot :lol I basically liked what Sky threw down, and tried to throw some of my own thoughts in there too and why I concurred. I'm not a fan of placing vote with no explanation attached to them.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Poyser's frustration at the thread not moving along feels quite geniune on first glance. I do like that.