9/11.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

all i get is "osama's a terrorist he hates america, he must've done it"
All we get from you is "That's too simple, the government must've done it" followed by half-ass explanations.
Not to mention, what you just pointined out - he's a terrorist - already gives the explanation of him doing it more credibility than a theory like yours, which would have to include thousands of people in the cover up, and involve every president to come.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
All TDK seems to be doing is saying one line rebuttals like "wrong" or "rofl" or "you're an idiot".

The problem is that liberals have already been cultivating their conspiracy beliefs for the past 8 years now. They believe this is a one and done argument. Cut and dry, undisputable facts that the attack was orchestrated by the US Government.

So when topics like this come up, they just roll their eyes and assume that no argument is needed. Because you should already KNOW that the conspiracy is truth dont'cha know.

I mean COME ON. I just did a two second google search on this subject and I pulled up this single essay with tons of sources within it as well as rebuttals to these "Truthers" arguments. That's just one single essay with more credibility than the hundreds of youtube videos at C4's disposal.

Anyone interested in reading just this one tiny essay compared to the mountains of evidence against a conspiracy, here's the link below.

Do us a favor, educate yourself. If I could find this one thing in 2 seconds, imagine how many actually accredited arguments you can find in 15 minutes.

http://www.ittybittycomputers.com/Essays/Conspire911.htm

TFA

Reaction score
Do you beleive 9/11 was an inside job? I beleive the government is being fair on what they keep a secret from us.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
What are you not getting? Kizza said it was the fault of his penis. He's owned up to it and I think we and the victims of 3,000 Americans need to come together and show our forgiveness for his horrible act.

At least his confession is more credible than saying Bush did it. :)

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Serious Discussion Here you can chat about life; political issues, moral issues, relationship problems, etc and ignore or make an idiot out of C4 who never has anything of value to contribute to the forums.

Fixed that for you.

Kizza

=

What the hell are you guys saying? This is about 9/11 idiots.

Like, fuck off. This isn't about 9/11. This is about you trying to spread some theories and shit, and trying to disprove that this event was indeed an act of terrorism. Live in denial all you want, bring all the youtube videos, the theories, everything, it doesn't change what's happened. The theories are just that. Petty, stupid and senseless.

Speaking of Muslims, over here we've had some Muslim cleric sending hate mail to the widows of Australian soldiers who have died in the war. What kind of sick fucks do that, huh? They come over here and start pushing upon us their way of life, and when it doesn't work for them, they go for a landmark. The twin towers, the London Bombings. If the countries over there are so glorious and wonderful, why do they feel the need to flee to western countries and spread their propaganda. Cowards.

/endrant.

the dark knight

All we get from you is "That's too simple, the government must've done it" followed by half-ass explanations.
Not to mention, what you just pointined out - he's a terrorist - already gives the explanation of him doing it more credibility than a theory like yours, which would have to include thousands of people in the cover up, and involve every president to come.
..........blueberry.

Yeah, how about providing some explanation?
how about you answering my fuckin' question? this is the 3rd and last time im gonna ask for any evidence or proof that osama did it.

All TDK seems to be doing is saying one line rebuttals like "wrong" or "rofl" or "you're an idiot".
rofl, you're an idiot.

Do us a favor, educate yourself.
:laugh:

Reaction score
If the countries over there are so glorious and wonderful, why do they feel the need to flee to western countries and spread their propaganda. Cowards.

/endrant.

I can answer this one for C4:

1: Their countries are anything BUT glorious and wonderful. Arabia + Much of the Middle East = World's biggest kitty litter box, filled with trash strewn landscapes, disease, rabid inbred dogs everywhere, hardly any water or natural resources (save Oil of course), and lack of respect for their environment.

2: They come to the west because they want to rape Europe with their greed, oppressive religion and establish an Islamic Caliphate, which I already mentioned. Historically, Muslims have DESTROYED every new area they move into. Think about it. Greece, Macedonia, Spain, hell, even Iraq and Persia were destroyed and cultural monuments smashed when the Muslims conquered the entirety of the middle east.

The Euros are so "Progressive" they just let ANYONE in, and now they're taking over their entire culture. Bye bye Europe.

C4

I'm ashamed at the fact that these westerners have such an awful image of the Middle East in their minds. Feels bad really.

I honestly think there are a lot of good things about the middle east apart from bombs and wars. It's a fact that the middle easterners are pioneering in every other field be it education, construction, technology or medical science. And to be honest, if you look at the world, the whole big picture. You can't even imagine a world without the middle east, the center of all commerce and trade.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
It's a fact that the middle easterners are pioneering in every other field be it education,
that's, and by far, Scandinavia, followed by Japan and Korea. So, yea...
construction,
That's Europe, and US. Even admitting there are awesome cities in the middle east (see Dubai), overall, you don't stand a chance.
technology or medical science.
You don't stand a chance to Japan, US, Europe, Korea,etc. All your technology, and your medical stuff are imported from the west, which is a fact. All you have is oil, you didn't even have the technology to extract it.
And to be honest, if you look at the world, the whole big picture. You can't even imagine a world without the middle east, the center of all commerce and trade.
If anything, the land of the main bullshit named ''religion'' started. World didn't and doesn't need it.