9/11.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

There's alot more evidence that points to it being legit, than all the aimless theories that say it's not legit. The thing is, there's all these different theories, but none of them connect, and none of them join together to make a convincing argument. They're all just a bunch of random observations, that dont really prove anything.

I'd really love to hear that evidence.

And how do you know they're not correct? Of course they're going to be random observations because nobody knows what exactly happened that day. And your so called 'evidence' doesn't prove anything either it's the same as those aimless theories that say it's not legit.

By the way, what is that 'evidence'?

Wrestling Station

K people. This was no conspiracy. The comparison has not actually been overtly made but this is not 'Burning of the Reichstag part 2" There are similarities, yes, but not enough to scream conspiracy. Here's how it really went down.

The attacks were legit, no question. What did happen though is that they were exploited to death by the American government to further their own position. It's still disgusting so you have every right to be pissed off but they did not perpetrate the attacks themselves.
Agree, the USA already knew about the attack so they gave them the green light to not defend the attack. Jews rule of the economy is the reason to say YES to take advantage of the situation lol.
"Mercenaries!!"- Al-Sah'haaf, Ex-Minister of Information/Media, Iraq :laugh:
^ I don't even know if I'd say exploited by our gov, so much as exploited TO DEATH by our MEDIA.

American/Israeli Media = The True Antichrist of the endtimes.
lol, thats the worst pathetic mother ass excuse of a media that is <_<

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
^ I don't even know if I'd say exploited by our gov, so much as exploited TO DEATH by our MEDIA.

American/Israeli Media = The True Antichrist of the endtimes.

The government exploited it as they used it as their excuse to invade Iraq (They were "harboring terrorists and supplying them with WMD's).

MikeRaw

I'd really love to hear that evidence.

And how do you know they're not correct? Of course they're going to be random observations because nobody knows what exactly happened that day. And your so called 'evidence' doesn't prove anything either it's the same as those aimless theories that say it's not legit.

By the way, what is that 'evidence'?

Evidence, as in planes hitting the WTC. Evidence, as in thousands of people dying. Evidence, as in Osama Bin Laden, even before 9/11, was one of the biggest terrorists of all time, and the fact that Al Qaeda is a legit organization.
Anything that disputes that are just theories. The theories certainly dont have any actual proof, or evidence, that point to a full explanation.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
There was high amounts of Nano thermite found in the towers. Archaeologists from all across the world have put their credibility to and have taken time out of their lives to prove this.

I don't understand how anyone could think airplanes hitting a building can cause it to fall down like a controlled demolition. Hell, one of the guys in WTC 7 who was being rescued by a firefighter even admitted that he head bombs going off, and people were laying dead on the floor.

Take it for what its worth.. but everyone is probably gonna flame me. w/e..

Travis40

Good show on the History Channel, presenting conspiracy theories, and disproving them.

MikeRaw

There was high amounts of Nano thermite found in the towers. Archaeologists from all across the world have put their credibility to and have taken time out of their lives to prove this.

I don't understand how anyone could think airplanes hitting a building can cause it to fall down like a controlled demolition. Hell, one of the guys in WTC 7 who was being rescued by a firefighter even admitted that he head bombs going off, and people were laying dead on the floor.

Take it for what its worth.. but everyone is probably gonna flame me. w/e..

That's bullshit. First of all, I've heard the bomb theory a million times. Conspiracy theorists constantly use the example of people hearing bombs go off as some kind of 'proof'. Well, here's the thing. How many of those people do you think actually know what the fuck a bomb sounds like? Not many. It's far more likely, that the sounds they heard, was just the sound of floors and windows and walls collapsing, and banging, and they, because they want to believe the conspracy, confuse it with the sound of a bomb.
Secondly, do you know how long it would take for them to set up a controlled demolition? I was watching a show with some dudes on it, who work for demolition companies, and they explained that in order to have a controlled demolition go off, the buildign would've had to have been wired with bombs, through walls, and ceilings, and all that. Surely, someone would've noticed, right? Especially considering that'd take weeks, maybe months to do....
Got anything else?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
That's bullshit. First of all, I've heard the bomb theory a million times. Conspiracy theorists constantly use the example of people hearing bombs go off as some kind of 'proof'. Well, here's the thing. How many of those people do you think actually know what the fuck a bomb sounds like? Not many. It's far more likely, that the sounds they heard, was just the sound of floors and windows and walls collapsing, and banging, and they, because they want to believe the conspracy, confuse it with the sound of a bomb.
Secondly, do you know how long it would take for them to set up a controlled demolition? I was watching a show with some dudes on it, who work for demolition companies, and they explained that in order to have a controlled demolition go off, the buildign would've had to have been wired with bombs, through walls, and ceilings, and all that. Surely, someone would've noticed, right? Especially considering that'd take weeks, maybe months to do....
Got anything else?

Regardless of demolition or not, I want to know how the thermite got there.

Also on another note, aren't most 9/11 first responders dieing right now? And gettting no government help..

Travis40

Regardless of demolition or not, I want to know how the thermite got there.

Also on another note, aren't most 9/11 first responders dieing right now? And gettting no government help..

I'm not going to believe you on either part of this post until you post links....and don't post stupid ass YT vids.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Theres YT videos with First responders on their death bed talking about how the air was ok to breath and such. Along with the fact that they're not getting any help from the Governmet.

As for the thermite, look it up, rofl.

noumenon

They're dying from all the asbestos, dust and pollutants in the air. A lot of those guys were working down there for weeks with nothing more than paper masks to protect themselves.

Moonlight Drive

Why are we doubting him?

C4's a muslim, he obviously knows his shit.

Reaction score
@C4: If you'd like I'll meet you in the Dora Market sector of downtown Baghdad tomorrow at 1500. We can have a polite talk all about 9/11 and all the other conspiracies you "truthers" like to call our government out for. Or I can meet you on Haifa Street in Baghdad if you'd like. I'm close to Green Zone as well. You call the place, I'll be there.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
that's not going to work too well for you gates. he's going to have to arrive via aircraft bomb.

Kizza

@C4: If you'd like I'll meet you in the Dora Market sector of downtown Baghdad tomorrow at 1500. We can have a polite talk all about 9/11 and all the other conspiracies you "truthers" like to call our government out for. Or I can meet you on Haifa Street in Baghdad if you'd like. I'm close to Green Zone as well. You call the place, I'll be there.

I lolled.