3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Lol one year I was #2 top scorer out of 10 but my record was so pitiful, still never understood how that happened..

So I want some opinions, in my 12 man money league I have Rashad Jennings, Ryan Mathews, Andre Ellington, Mark Ingram, Khiry Robinson.. (3 of those are hurt at the moment, severity Jennings unknown just yet).. anyway I need something extra, a guy offered me Branden Oliver for Marques Colston and I'm thinking about it but then again will Oliver be effective for longer than a few more weeks?

How long are Matthews and Brown going to be out? He looked damn good from the highlights I watched of him and his stat sheet was very good as well.

How much of a risk taker are you?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
How long are Matthews and Brown going to be out? He looked damn good from the highlights I watched of him and his stat sheet was very good as well.

How much of a risk taker are you?
Mathews shouldn't be out much longer, maybe like 2 weeks? and Brown is just bad though and had a concussion so will most likely miss the next game.. I'm a decent risk taker; I have Steve Smith, Terrance Williams, Eddie Royal and Brian Quick to hold the reigns.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Mathews shouldn't be out much longer, maybe like 2 weeks? and Brown is just bad though and had a concussion so will most likely miss the next game.. I'm a decent risk taker; I have Steve Smith, Terrance Williams, Eddie Royal and Brian Quick to hold the reigns.

The thing is Colston is going to end up breaking out soon, much like Eddie Lacy, Demaryius Thomas, and Gronk did this week.. once he does he should be god for the rest of the season.. I would just stick Colston and try to work with what little you have left at RB.

Of course, that just my opinion... hope it work out for you.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The thing is Colston is going to end up breaking out soon, much like Eddie Lacy, Demaryius Thomas, and Gronk did this week.. once he does he should be god for the rest of the season.. I would just stick Colston and try to work with what little you have left at RB.

Of course, that just my opinion... hope it work out for you.

Well with Andre Williams and Ronnie Hillman still on the waivers in that league and I should have the 2nd pick I'll have a shot at one of those so I'll probably just drop my back-up D now that the Broncos are done with their bye I technically don't need that.. Now if Khiry or Ellington goes down I may have to work out a trade with someone.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Sorry D'Z, looks like your revenge is gonna have to wait another year. BOOM. 2-0 against Dolph, that's a big enough accomplishment for me.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Lol one year I was #2 top scorer out of 10 but my record was so pitiful, still never understood how that happened..

So I want some opinions, in my 12 man money league I have Rashad Jennings, Ryan Mathews, Andre Ellington, Mark Ingram, Khiry Robinson.. (3 of those are hurt at the moment, severity Jennings unknown just yet).. anyway I need something extra, a guy offered me Branden Oliver for Marques Colston and I'm thinking about it but then again will Oliver be effective for longer than a few more weeks?

I'd say do the deal.

Assuming it's PPR Oliver should still have value even if he plunks back into the Woodhead role. If not, having the handcuff of a running back made of glass is more valuable than an incredibly unreliable Colston, then again I don't trust Saints in fantasy.

Fun Fact: Call it fluky if you want (I am with Royal) but you have the #6, 9, 13, 15 scorers at WR in standard according to Yahoo. Either way I'd feel okay starting Triple S and Brian Quick.
#1 Scorer in the Fantasy League... :woohoo:

Record is 2-3.... :facepalm1:

Story of my life.

@Danielson

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Trade Colston, honestly think he won't get much of anything this season...CAN'T EVEN HOLD ONTO THE BALL! :sassy:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'd say do the deal.

Assuming it's PPR Oliver should still have value even if he plunks back into the Woodhead role. If not, having the handcuff of a running back made of glass is more valuable than an incredibly unreliable Colston, then again I don't trust Saints in fantasy.

Fun Fact: Call it fluky if you want (I am with Royal) but you have the #6, 9, 13, 15 scorers at WR in standard according to Yahoo. Either way I'd feel okay starting Triple S and Brian Quick.

@Danielson
Ive failed you all. The vagina prevails, nothing new

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Sorry D'Z, looks like your revenge is gonna have to wait another year. BOOM. 2-0 against Dolph, that's a big enough accomplishment for me.
and see thats where shity stars suck, if it was little epeen emotes i would have bigged that post up, but for stars, sorry man no big ups

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
#1 Scorer in the Fantasy League... :woohoo:

Record is 2-3.... :facepalm1:

Story of my life.

I've been getting seriously frustrated with myself every week since dropping out of the spot as #1 in points. :haha: Love my winning streak, but hate being so low in overall points.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I've been getting seriously frustrated with myself every week since dropping out of the spot as #1 in points. :haha: Love my winning streak, but hate being so low in overall points.

COME ON

YOU ARE FIVE AND OH, SHOW A LITTLE PRIDE

:yay:? Or even :eek:tunga:? Screw it even Cole would work :cole:

You are like Ronald McDonald strolling through Africa, wondering how you can get more food. :p

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
COME ON

YOU ARE FIVE AND OH, SHOW A LITTLE PRIDE

:yay:? Or even :eek:tunga:? Screw it even Cole would work :cole:

You are like Ronald McDonald strolling through Africa, wondering how you can get more food. :p

:smug: What was that again? I'm what?

Oh yeah.....

FIVE AND OH, BABY!!!

490258bf0973ea12fa1a64204fb7d319._.jpg

b3de6f7aa19d597af67417f3cec8853a.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Don't you go full George Clooney on us! There's a limit!

EVERYONE HIDE NAZI'S GETTING HAPPY

*piles the whole crew into a bunker, sticks my head out and says "Yay!" before diving back in*

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I'm facing GN next week. Let's go.