3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This game is too close Bill. Such a heated contest may be the thing that finally melts me.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Dear Shane Vereen please bleed the clock. Much appreciated.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Didn't you hear? Morris is gonna catch 7td passes tomorrow night. :happy:
Pfffffftt! no doubt @Just Kevin listen to this man...

oh-you-didnt-know.jpg

BOUT TO REPEAT PIC POST!! Alfred Morris... 7 TDS LOCK IT UP! Championship niggggaaaz

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
wtf are these stars by our names

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The ratings system or some bullshit. I dicked around about it and hence two stars
so you rate people 5 star and then they go and run to do you the same favor? lol, we've done this stupid shit before only w/ posts.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
so you rate people 5 star and then they go and run to do you the same favor? lol, we've done this stupid shit before only w/ posts.
Yep. Most people 1 star me out of hatred as you can see~. Also how'd Montee do :>

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Guarenteed wins in 2 of 4 of my money leagues, need Russell Wilson to get 15 points in one and then Alfred Morris to get 11 for me to win the other 2.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
#1 Scorer in the Fantasy League... :woohoo:

Record is 2-3.... :facepalm1:

Story of my life.

Lol one year I was #2 top scorer out of 10 but my record was so pitiful, still never understood how that happened..

So I want some opinions, in my 12 man money league I have Rashad Jennings, Ryan Mathews, Andre Ellington, Mark Ingram, Khiry Robinson.. (3 of those are hurt at the moment, severity Jennings unknown just yet).. anyway I need something extra, a guy offered me Branden Oliver for Marques Colston and I'm thinking about it but then again will Oliver be effective for longer than a few more weeks?