3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looking at DK's team, he's dominating because of Pierre Thomas, the Eagles D/ST and Greg Olsen.

"I'm devoting all my money to gambling, enough of this random shit" -Dolph'sZiggler

Eagles D/ST had 5 TDs prior to this game, shouldn't be surprised they added two more to that total today.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Still laughing my ass off at that weak ass WWE Fantasy league bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Still laughing my ass off at that weak ass WWE Fantasy league bullshit.
Meh it's something to do and takes barely any effort.. not really something to laugh your ass off at unless you literally have nothing else going on for you in your life.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Meh it's something to do and takes barely any effort.. not really something to laugh your ass off at unless you literally have nothing else going on for you in your life.
Not even. It's just pathetic how hard Tsar is trying at this point.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
What do you mean? We split up the work pretty evenly, he's not really "trying" to do anything except pass time.
He's trying to cash in on the success of the most active section of the forum by using some cheap, inefficient carbon copy of it. Plain obvious at this rate~ trying to boost "activity".

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wonder if Pottsy can come back against Nero?

COME ON THROW IT TO SANDERS FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
He's trying to cash in on the success of the most active section of the forum by using some cheap, inefficient carbon copy of it. Plain obvious at this rate~ trying to boost "activity".

I guess, it wasn't really just him though, I played a decently sized part in the whole start up of the operation :)

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I guess, it wasn't really just him though, I played a decently sized part in the whole start up of the operation :)
Because the kid won't give up on anything with this forum, called trying too hard.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
HOLY SHIT! I just looked in my money league and saw my opponent benched Demaryious Thomas for Julian Edelman. :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Best gif reply gets 5 likes.