3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Jake Locker's whole body is made out of Kevin Nash's quads

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Dolph's over DK, but it'll be closer than it looks. Both teams will score 100+
Nero with the EPIC COMEBACK OF THE WEEK vs Pottsy
Kevin gets his lowest point total of the season against Vice - and actually wins
Danny over GN since GN doesn't have any Monday Night players going
Sharpy's high upside squad pulls the upset over Senhor
SHAD UP!!!!! :blackmad:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It ain't over till it's over. I just don't like rain's high and mighty predictions. :willis:
Lol it's over :p You have Rivers & Thomas still going while up by 40, there's no way Alfred Morris is going to get himself that many points to even tie it.. Ofc I started Flacco today thinking he would have a shootout in Indy but NOOOOOOOO he's too cool for that I guess.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Lol it's over :p You have Rivers & Thomas still going while up by 40, there's no way Alfred Morris is going to get himself that many points to even tie it.. Ofc I started Flacco today thinking he would have a shootout in Indy but NOOOOOOOO he's too cool for that I guess.
The chargers d is at 17 pts ATM, if they give up 40 points in the 2nd half and goes to zero and rivers throws 6 INTs, you're right back in it.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

They call him Joe Cool for a reason :boss:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The chargers d is at 17 pts ATM, if they give up 40 points in the 2nd half and goes to zero and rivers throws 6 INTs, you're right back in it.
Demaryius with a straight push off (uncalled) for like an 80 yd TD yeah Im pretty sure it's over hahaha :p

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Demaryius with a straight push off (uncalled) for like an 80 yd TD yeah Im pretty sure it's over hahaha :p

Look at it again.. he pushed off within 5 yards (which is legal) and then when Cromartie turned to look for the ball he lost his balance and fell.. and TD..

There was nothing to call.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Look at it again.. he pushed off within 5 yards (which is legal) and then when Cromartie turned to look for the ball he lost his balance and fell.. and TD..

There was nothing to call.

Idk they just showed the highlights and it looks more like 10-15 yards out when the push off happened.