3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Foles. I swear.
Yeah hopefully he'll make this a quick squash game.. although he's not really the problem tbh.. depleted offensive line leads to him taking too many hits (We're lucky he's not hurt though), bad red zone playcalling by Chip, Riley dropping balls that Foles puts right in the numbers, etc .. I think the Eagles will not let that loss go lightly.. with Lane Johnson back it makes things that much better.. if we can keep a .700 + W/L ratio until Mathis and Kelce heal up we'll be in good shape.. Kendricks on the D needs to come back too and they need to figure out what to do with these whack ass cornerbacks..

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah hopefully he'll make this a quick squash game.. although he's not really the problem tbh.. depleted offensive line leads to him taking too many hits (We're lucky he's not hurt though), bad red zone playcalling by Chip, Riley dropping balls that Foles puts right in the numbers, etc .. I think the Eagles will not let that loss go lightly.. with Lane Johnson back it makes things that much better.. if we can keep a .700 + W/L ratio until Mathis and Kelce heal up we'll be in good shape.. Kendricks on the D needs to come back too and they need to figure out what to do with these whack ass cornerbacks..
Thank goodness Lane Johnson is back. Mathis and Kelce are needed, new center isn't bad but occasional high snaps and breakthroughs. Kendricks is necessary as well. Maclin is still looking good as ever, Ertz looks good. McCoy isn't bad, he's just being given the stupidest plays possible.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Thank goodness Lane Johnson is back. Mathis and Kelce are needed, new center isn't bad but occasional high snaps and breakthroughs. Kendricks is necessary as well. Maclin is still looking good as ever, Ertz looks good. McCoy isn't bad, he's just being given the stupidest plays possible.

Well I think McCoy's poor play can be attached to the O-Line problems, he'll be alright once the line is back in order.. I even think Lane is going to boost it significantly, they found a lot of success running to the right last year.. The new center Molk has a problem with letting people through too easily, he's tougher than that I just think it's the jitters of having to do a similarly good job as compared to Kelce.. hopefully this report about Kelce and Mathis aiming for Wk 10 returns is true because that would be nice to have some "rested" help back on the O-Line.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Seeing the depleted Eagles line against the Rams' vicious front four will be a treat. Robert Quinn hungry for his first sack vs Jason Peters

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Seeing the depleted Eagles line against the Rams' vicious front four will be a treat. Robert Quinn hungry for his first sack vs Jason Peters

While this has some truth to it, I wouldn't hesitate to start any of the Eagles top players for Sunday.. it should be a good game filled with nice scoring to go around.. most likely Foles, Sproles, McCoy, Maclin and Ertz.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
This is going to sound crazy... but I have a gut feeling that Eli is going to score more Fantasy points this week vs Atlanta than Peyton will against the Cardinals...

Do you guys think I should start Eli over Peyton?

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This is going to sound crazy... but I have a gut feeling that Eli is going to score more Fantasy points this week vs Atlanta than Peyton will against the Cardinals...

Definitely :eek:tunga:

• Haha
Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Mouth breathing dummy vs Exploding head man? shit that's quite the choice.. Personally I would go with Peyton myself but that's definitely a judgement call that you have to make.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Eli is one of the highest scoring qbs this year and his matchup.is significantly easier. Id say start Peyton though, giants wanna run

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph's over DK, but it'll be closer than it looks. Both teams will score 100+
Nero with the EPIC COMEBACK OF THE WEEK vs Pottsy
Kevin gets his lowest point total of the season against Vice - and actually wins
Danny over GN since GN doesn't have any Monday Night players going
Sharpy's high upside squad pulls the upset over Senhor

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
damn NFL.com not updating fantasy shit for me :boohoo: