3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yo Bill Clinton I'm gonna get you back for not educating the world about global warming!

...yeah. Read it and weep. It's on. :kratos:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
My team is going to get womped this week. Manuel of Steel plz lube up before going balls deep

Snowman1

Reaction score
Apparently Sharpy kicking the hidden stash of cocaine out of me was the biggest blowout in our league this season. :lol1:

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Apparently Sharpy kicking the hidden stash of cocaine out of me was the biggest blowout in our league this season. :lol1:

Even with Shady only scoring like 1.7 pts lol, my team had to kick into gear at some point, I think I may have won mine and GNs game if I had checked on Alshon Jeffrey's status prior to the game.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Even with Shady only scoring like 1.7 pts lol, my team had to kick into gear at some point, I think I may have won mine and GNs game if I had checked on Alshon Jeffrey's status prior to the game.

My 4 best non-quarterback players did nothing. Two on bye, one was a decoy, and one imploded with Cousins. Ahh well, Knowshon will save me :yay:

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Facing Pottsy this week. Should be a good matchup, hopefully my guys do shit this time.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Victory is mine, so kiss my behind! :woohoo:

(Now to actually go through my alerts and get caught up on what I've missed the past few days, oy. Will try to do that tomorrow night.)

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Tough chocies ahead in another league as to who to start got Julio Jones, Cordarelle Patterson, Manny Sanders, Jeremy Maclin and just picked up TY Hilton off waviers lol, and only 3 slots to fit them all in

Snowman1

Reaction score
Julio, Sanders, Maclin. Would take a lot to get them benched.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
"Dictator Dolph's is out for revenge after Manuel Of Steel beat them in their only meeting, 163.40 to 140.95, in Week 5 last year."

oh shit

• Haha
Reactions: Vice