3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
so 4 games in then, barring injuries can we predict our fantasy busts of the season ?

Will start the bidding with Eddie Lacey

Was just listening to Matt Berry's show and he said that "if we were redrafting today, he'd take Demarco Murray #1 overall"

in unrelated news, D'Z still thinks he knows nothing about fantasy

Obviously the #1 bust is All Day lmao, from top three pick to out of the league in 2 weeks

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I barely lurk around the other sections of the forum because talking the real talk gets you banned. Fuck the admins and the mods man. Also Dolphs, that offer I am seriously considering and I'll let you know soon. Right now I'm still relegated to a tablet as my computer is semi-busted ATM.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Was just listening to Matt Berry's show and he said that "if we were redrafting today, he'd take Demarco Murray #1 overall"

in unrelated news, D'Z still thinks he knows nothing about fantasy

Obviously the #1 bust is All Day lmao, from top three pick to out of the league in 2 weeks
Cowboys got no run game doe

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Also lmfao at Tsar making a WWE Fantasy league. That doesn't work too well plus it's an obvious case of him trying to capitalize on the success of this league.

Also fuck my fantasy team this week.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I swear to beans man. Everyone and their mother is popping off for 25 points+ on @DK James ' team. This dude is knocking on 180 points.
I've had such shit luck all season. :cry:

Reactions: DK JAMES

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa