3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
HOLY SHIT! I just looked in my money league and saw my opponent benched Demaryious Thomas for Julian Edelman. :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Best gif reply gets 5 likes.
tombrady.gif

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Who's the name of my character? He looks like a friend of mine.

And yes, I've never seen that movie. Can it. :p

Wayne Campbell (Mike Myers) from Wayne's World.. you've never seen it? Totes go watch both of them in a row next free chance you get to do so.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
D.Thomas finally wakes up but graham goes down with an injury :sad1:

hopefully a bye week is enough time for whatever it is to heal :please:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
D.Thomas finally wakes up but graham goes down with an injury :sad1:

hopefully a bye week is enough time for whatever it is to heal :please:

I hatechu old man! Naw but seriously I'm worried about Graham myself have him 2 of 4 of my money leagues and my back up Tight Ends aren't that great in those ones.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I hatechu old man! Naw but seriously I'm worried about Graham myself have him 2 of 4 of my money leagues and my back up Tight Ends aren't that great in those ones.
My team finally played today like there were supposed to be playing all season. If Jimmy had played All game I would've put up 2 Hundo.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
My team finally played today like there were supposed to be playing all season. If Jimmy had played All game I would've put up 2 Hundo.

Most definitely would've put up 200.. Idk my team isn't bad they just don't go crazy during the same weeks.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Most definitely would've put up 200.. Idk my team isn't bad they just don't go crazy during the same weeks.
You're team isn't bad at all. This has been the weirdest season ever as far as fantasy football is concerned. Also, you never know, Morris could put up 100 points tomorrow night and you win :happy:

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
You're team isn't bad at all. This has been the weirdest season ever as far as fantasy football is concerned. Also, you never know, Morris could put up 100 points tomorrow night and you win :happy:

oh-you-didnt-know.jpg

I'm expecting 200 points from him! 7 Catches for 7 TDs 200 yds Receiving 100 Yds Rushing and shit even a nice throwing touchdown off a trick play.. YOU WILL LOSE! just maybe not to me ;)

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Ivory was a bit disappointing today. Then again dumb playcalling doesn't help.