3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm tempted to go to the "Contact Us" section of nfl.com and ask them to add a "Hell No" button for trade offers.

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Should be another close game for me this week. Unless DeMaryius pops off for 48 again :happy:

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm doing so well in my other leagues, but 1-4 in the one I really wanted to win.

Never say never, right....?

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey Danny, looks like the ads on Yahoo have some GREAT recommendations for ways to dry your tears this weekend! :yay:

toilet paper.png

It even comes with a five-dollar gift card.:eek:tunga:

• Haha
Reactions: Senhor Perfect

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Matchup of the week will be two of three remaining 1-4 teams going at it.. only one of us can be in last place @Vice!
Good luck to ya!

Reactions: Vice

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
The point projections for Justin Forsett are all screwed up on NFL.com.. the last 2 weeks they had him projected to score less than 5 points and both weeks he scored 18+ and this week they have him projected at 6.40.. how do they calculate the projections?

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The point projections for Justin Forsett are all screwed up on NFL.com.. the last 2 weeks they had him projected to score less than 5 points and both weeks he scored 18+ and this week they have him projected at 6.40.. how do they calculate the projections?

NFL.com doesn't like fucking with the Ravens backfield.. they think they will turn to Taliaferro at some point. Or at least that is my understanding from how I've read their projections on that backfield in general.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
By sticking their thumbs up their asses

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm looking at my other teams and wondering how the one bad seed reared it's ugly face in this league.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
NFL.com doesn't like fucking with the Ravens backfield.. they think they will turn to Taliaferro at some point. Or at least that is my understanding from how I've read their projections on that backfield in general.

Not the Ravens fault they have 3 pretty good backs... but since Pierce's injury Forsett has been the go-to.. even with Pierce back now.. if I were the Ravens I would make Forsett the #1 back anyway.. 100+ yards of total yardage damn near every week.. they could use Pierce and Taliaferro on 3rd downs and goal line situations.

Glad I use my own knowledge of football when choosing my lineup.. if I had listened to NFL.com I would have most likely lost more than 3 games lol

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Glad I use my own knowledge of football when choosing my lineup.. if I had listened to NFL.com I would have most likely lost more than 3 games lol
So NFL.com is telling me to start Alfred Morris vs Arizona over Chris Ivory vs Denver. Who would you play?
I was thinking that Ivory had the softer match up, but the Jets are likely to be playing from behind all day.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So NFL.com is telling me to start Alfred Morris vs Arizona over Chris Ivory vs Denver. Who would you play?
I was thinking that Ivory had the softer match up, but the Jets are likely to be playing from behind all day.

Morris vs Arizona in that matchup. He has no one competing for carries while the Jets still will force it into Chris Johnson's hand a few times.. and you're right the Jets should be playing from behind all day so I believe Morris is the safer option.

Reactions: Snowman1