3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So NFL.com is telling me to start Alfred Morris vs Arizona over Chris Ivory vs Denver. Who would you play?
I was thinking that Ivory had the softer match up, but the Jets are likely to be playing from behind all day.

Are those your only options? Because I wouldn't start either one of them.. but.. if I had no choice I would go with Morris because I think the Redskins offense will be on the field more than the Jets offense will which will give Morris more carries aka more chances to possibly (but unlikely) bust loose a big run.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Are those your only options? Because I wouldn't start either one of them.. but.. if I had no choice I would go with Morris because I think the Redskins offense will be on the field more than the Jets offense will which will give Morris more carries aka more chances to possibly (but unlikely) bust loose a big run.
My other back besides Shady McCoy is Trent Richardson

Auto-Pick bruh :sad1:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Not the Ravens fault they have 3 pretty good backs... but since Pierce's injury Forsett has been the go-to.. even with Pierce back now.. if I were the Ravens I would make Forsett the #1 back anyway.. 100+ yards of total yardage damn near every week.. they could use Pierce and Taliaferro on 3rd downs and goal line situations.

Glad I use my own knowledge of football when choosing my lineup.. if I had listened to NFL.com I would have most likely lost more than 3 games lol

Every bit of this above analysis is true, Wish there was an add-on for our browsers to block out nfl.com projections. So useless. Didn't they predict 12 points for Ray Rice in week 1?

Forsett is fantastic. He looks really good, very explosive player adding a punch to the run game we've needed. Consistently produces on every carry and screen pass, while Taliaferro looked very good at first he isn't quite the player as Forsett is. Pierce sucks.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Every bit of this above analysis is true, Wish there was an add-on for our browsers to block out nfl.com projections. So useless. Didn't they predict 12 points for Ray Rice in week 1?

Forsett is fantastic. He looks really good, very explosive player adding a punch to the run game we've needed. Consistently produces on every carry and screen pass, while Taliaferro looked very good at first he isn't quite the player as Forsett is. Pierce sucks.

As soon as Pitta was injured Owen Daniels projection went from 4 point to 14... I was laughing so hard. He's projected for 14 again this week.. he might get 8-10, maybe.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
As soon as Pitta was injured Owen Daniels projection went from 4 point to 14... I was laughing so hard. He's projected for 14 again this week.. he might get 8-10, maybe.

lmfao, did they not watch the game? After Pitta went out Daniels got like 2 targets

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I was thinking of starting Hester in flex this week since he is going against Chicago... but then I remembered that return TDs aren't given to the individual player..

@Dolph'sZiggler is there an option to change this so that next year we can implement it and a player gets credit for every TD they score? Just wondering...

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I was thinking of starting Hester in flex this week since he is going against Chicago... but then I remembered that return TDs aren't given to the individual player..

@Dolph'sZiggler is there an option to change this so that next year we can implement it and a player gets credit for every TD they score? Just wondering...
yes but we won't be using it. those points are for the d/ST

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
yes but we won't be using it. those points are for the d/ST

Is there no option to make it D/Kicker instead of D/ST? and then activate the TDs for individuals on returns?

I just think it would make for some interesting games and change the decision making process.

I'll be joining again either way.. was just thinking about something to add a few more points to the games.