2K17 league ideas and changes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who would you prefer run the 2K17 league based on the ideas you've seen in this thread?

• Emo

• Jet Starr

• I just want to see the votes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Should we go by these rules for Dirty Pin, there would be no reason for it to be banned. Therefore, I say there is high likelihood it will be allowed
I thought those pins were banned for a reason?

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
guys, making resil 3 just for faces is a really bad idea. 90% of the league would end up as faces just so they can use the skill. Best way to go about it is to have comebacks for faces and ring escapes for heels. Maybe add new shit in such as pins if they're cool to use next year, but keeping that skill for faces will do more harm than good.
No it won't. The only person who seems to be against this idea so far is YOU Blur. And I can confirm to you right now, that even not being able to use Res 3, I'm still going to be a Heel in WWE'2K17

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
No it won't. The only person who seems to be against this idea so far is YOU Blur. And I can confirm to you right now, that even not being able to use Res 3, I'm still going to be a Heel in WWE'2K17
Now you're just calling me out for having a different opinion.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
Maybe lets put it to a vote an go from there

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I thought those pins were banned for a reason?
There was no reason for them to be banned! They were banned because some people have a hard time kicking out of them, when in actuality, they are just as easy to kick out of as a Finisher. I know, I've done it plenty of times. And it's not like they're going to happen that often if there is a rule in place that states "you cannot drag your opponent in order to use Dirty Pin"

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
let @Jet Starr decide. He's the GM so he should have the final say about everything. Having votes for minor rules are fine, but this isn't a minor rule.
Actually, Jet is not the GM. He has not been confirmed yet

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
There was no reason for them to be banned! They were banned because some people have a hard time kicking out of them, when in actuality, they are just as easy to kick out of as a Finisher. I know, I've done it plenty of times. And it's not like they're going to happen that often if there is a rule in place that states "you cannot drag your opponent in order to use Dirty Pin"
I thought the pin thing went faster?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Actually, Jet is not the GM. He has not been confirmed yet
He has now :/

He was confirmed as GM yesterday in a PM with the admin. He will be GM of the 2K17 league

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I thought the pin thing went faster?
Yeah, it does. It is supposed to have some advantage to it, otherwise there would be no use for the ability. But the ability does not guarantee a win. People are capable of kicking out, and plus there is resiliency. And also, as I've said 3 times now, it does not have unlimited uses and the rule would make it harder to use anyways

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, it does. It is supposed to have some advantage to it, otherwise there would be no use for the ability. But the ability does not guarantee a win. People are capable of kicking out, and plus there is resiliency. And also, as I've said 3 times now, it does not have unlimited uses and the rule would make it harder to use anyways
A lot harder to kick out. I personally think they should stay banned unless they're different in 2K17

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
A lot harder to kick out. I personally think they should stay banned unless they're different in 2K17
It really isn't hard to kick out of. Especially considering a lot of people don't seem to even kick out anymore without the use of resiliency

LukeTheGreatFTW

The Artiste
Reaction score
Personally I would much rather get rid of resiliency because for one I feel like that the majority of the matches go on for too long on normal weekly shows and two it's easy enough to kick out already (unless in laggy match of course but what can you do there?)
To add on to that I have no problem with dirty pin and making it harder to kick out. That's the whole point of it. Not only that, it benefits you when playing competitively and when in character.
As for Pin Combo I can see why that's banned but I think we should at least have level one allowed. I kind of find it silly that if you have a move that does have a pin combo animation, you can't go straight for the pin. Also those pin combo animations look nice too!
I can see why people would want these rules or wouldn't want them but I'm just giving my opinion. It comes down to the fact that do people want to have a more character based league or a full on competitive league.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
All of these ideas will heavily be taken into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.