2K17 league ideas and changes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who would you prefer run the 2K17 league based on the ideas you've seen in this thread?

• Emo

• Jet Starr

• I just want to see the votes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
also, let's have some real talk for a second. It doesn't matter what rules Jet brings in since Robert Blake will be becoming the first World champion of that league. You bitches better be ready for some serious ass whoopings.....Especially you @Emo ;)
As my last post ended, I guess that will remain to be seen :rolleyes:

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
again, if I don't agree with the rules then I'm not going to say "Go for it dude! Best idea you ever had" So leave it at that please. I can't be arsed to reply anymore
I didn't say that you did. The more desired outcome was for you not to respond to the ideas at all

Edit: If you don't have anything to say besides "that won't work" and "wasn't that banned for a reason", then there really is no reason for you to post your opinion. What we are looking for is constructive criticism if anything, meaning say how we could make the idea better rather than just disregarding it completely.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I didn't say that you did. The more desired outcome was for you not to respond to the ideas at all

Edit: If you don't have anything to say besides "that won't work" and "wasn't that banned for a reason", then there really is no reason for you to post your opinion. What we are looking for is constructive criticism if anything, meaning say how we could make the idea better rather than just disregarding it completely.
I'm sure I stated why I thought they wouldn't work? Did I not? Didn't I say people would get a little salty when losing to a dirty pin each week? Isn't that the one that goes way faster than the normal pin? I don't care about the pin combo if it works. Keeping resil version 3 just for faces is a silly thing to do since everyone pretty much uses it.....Why I said it was best to just have comebacks for faces and ring escapes for heels like the league Luke is in, and keep the dirty pin and roll ups out since it has a faster pin bar. Recording all league matches won't work since it would take a lot longer to do league matches while waiting for the recorder, and the timezones would be another pain, and the extra lag wouldn't be needed like Reag said. I was happy with people recording their PPV matches with Twitch if it worked. I was providing constructive criticism, and I wanted to end this because I'm quite bored of the whole thing, but for some reason you just had to edit your damn post....Now I just can't help myself.

Edit: Notice me!

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
also, let's have some real talk for a second. It doesn't matter what rules Jet brings in since Robert Blake will be becoming the first World champion of that league. You bitches better be ready for some serious ass whoopings.....Especially you @Emo ;)
:idk:

Reactions: Emo

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm sure I stated why I thought they wouldn't work? Did I not? Didn't I say people would get a little salty when losing to a dirty pin each week? Isn't that the one that goes way faster than the normal pin? I don't care about the pin combo if it works. Keeping resil version 3 just for faces is a silly thing to do since everyone pretty much uses it.....Why I said it was best to just have comebacks for faces and ring escapes for heels like the league Luke is in, and keep the dirty pin and roll ups out since it has a faster pin bar. Recording all league matches won't work since it would take a lot longer to do league matches while waiting for the recorder, and the timezones would be another pain, and the extra lag wouldn't be needed like Reag said. I was happy with people recording their PPV matches with Twitch if it worked. I was providing constructive criticism, and I wanted to end this because I'm quite bored of the whole thing, but for some reason you just had to edit your damn post....Now I just can't help myself.

Edit: Notice me!
That is not constructive criticism, that is disregarding an idea because you don't see it working. As I've said already, constructive criticism is stating how you can make an idea better, not just disregarding it. Either way, I agree that this argument is pointless, as clearly we are not going to agree anytime soon. All that matters at this point is what Jet thinks anyways as he gets the final say. So whatever

Edit: Senpai doesn't notice people on the weekends :D

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
That is not constructive criticism, that is disregarding an idea because you don't see it working. As I've said already, constructive criticism is stating how you can make an idea better, not just disregarding it. Either way, I agree that this argument is pointless, as clearly we are not going to agree anytime soon. All that matters at this point is what Jet thinks anyways as he gets the final say. So whatever

Edit: Senpai doesn't notice people on the weekends :D
"Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. The purpose of 'constructive criticism is to improve the outcome."

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
"Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. The purpose of 'constructive criticism is to improve the outcome."
"As I've said already, constructive criticism is stating how you can make an idea better, not just disregarding it"
I see no difference

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
"As I've said already, constructive criticism is stating how you can make an idea better, not just disregarding it"
I see no difference
I offered a valid and well-reasoned opinion about the ideas you all did bring up. I was trying to improve the outcome since I didn't think the ideas were completely fair, but I see you think they are. Why are you acting like I was just disagreeing with everything? I offered my opinions on everything in a friendly manner while you're just continuing this whole thing for no reason. I said I didn't want to continue this disagreement since it was repetitive and boring, but you really want to continue it for some reason. Leave it at that since I don't want to continue this thing. Don't reply to me plz

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I offered a valid and well-reasoned opinion about the ideas you all did bring up. I was trying to improve the outcome since I didn't think the ideas were completely fair, but I see you think they are. Why are you acting like I was just disagreeing with everything? I offered my opinions on everything in a in a friendly manner while you're just continuing this whole thing for no reason. I said I didn't want to continue this disagreement since it was repetitive and boring, but you really want to continue it for some reason. Leave it at that since I don't want to continue this thing. Don't reply to me plz
You replied to me after I said there was no point in continuing our argument because we wouldn't agree, therefore provoking a new argument on what the meaning of "constructive criticism" is. The best part about that was that when you replied, you proved my statement correct. So, no reason to continue that argument either. Later Frosty

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
You replied to me after I said there was no point in continuing our argument because we wouldn't agree, therefore provoking a new argument on what the meaning of "constructive criticism" is. The best part about that was that when you replied, you proved my statement correct. So, no reason to continue that argument either. Later Frosty
You replied when I asked to stop in the first place like 50 messages back by now.....

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
l6vjAl1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.