2K17 league ideas and changes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who would you prefer run the 2K17 league based on the ideas you've seen in this thread?

• Emo

• Jet Starr

• I just want to see the votes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Waiting on a third person so you can complete a match is silly. What if the recorder is offline when the people in the match want to do it? What about the lag amount? I remember Jet saying something about not wanting more lag when I had to watch his match VS JJ Colton.
I actually agree with Frosty on this one, plus I want to add something. I checked and Emo said there could possibly be a tag division and if that is the case then I don't see the recording thing happening. The lag would unreal.

LukeTheGreatFTW

The Artiste
Reaction score
Mateys mateys matey mates it really doesn't have to be a show for YouTube. It can be an occasional thing if people bother. It would be a great thing for PPV's though.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Mateys mateys matey mates it really doesn't have to be a show for YouTube. It can be an occasional thing if people bother. It would be a great thing for PPV's though.
Having all PPV matches recorded by the people in them would be cool. Maybe Twitch or something?

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
And Blur, as you've said in this thread on a multitude of occasions, it's Jet's league and therefore it is his call

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
And Blur, as you've said in this thread on a multitude of occasions, it's Jet's league and therefore it is his call
I can still voice my opinion as you've done on numerous occasions

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
To which I was met with the same response everytime that I just gave you
I replied with "it's Jet's league" each time? Pretty sure I said that once, and I'm not even sure if it was a direct reply to you.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I replied with "it's Jet's league" each time? Pretty sure I said that once, and I'm not even sure if it was a direct reply to you.
More than once, but moving on. We're suggesting new ideas, and if Jet is wanting to test them out, then he will. And I don't see how responding negatively to every idea we come up with is helping us bring new factors into the league. It is just discouraging anyone from trying something new

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@Jet Starr I don't really mind what changes you bring in considering it's up to you. I may disagree with some of them, but it isn't up to me or @Emo on what you do. Just do what is best for the leagues, and think about the long term plans of these rules since you're the GM now.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
More than once, but moving on. We're suggesting new ideas, and if Jet is wanting to test them out, then he will. And I don't see how responding negatively to every idea we come up with is helping us bring new factors into the league. It is just discouraging anyone from trying something new
I did disagree with those rules though. I'm not going to like something when I probably don't. As I said in my previous post ^^^^

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I did disagree with those rules though. I'm not going to like something when I probably don't. As I said in my previous post ^^^^
I never said you had to like them, but that doesn't mean you have to respond to everyone of them with "this isn't going to work" and "wasn't that banned for a reason". It may or may not work, and it may have been banned for a reason, but if Jet is willing to try something out and give it a chance, then he doesn't need someone else implying that he wrong for doing so. You are the GM of the PS4 League and Jet is the GM of the Xbox One League, therefore, the rules do not have to be the same. If you want to stick with the rules that you and Yellow came up with, then you can. Meanwhile, Jet can try to implement new ideas, and I guess we see which style leads to a more successful league. Whether that be Conservatism or Idealism, I guess will remain to be seen.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
also, let's have some real talk for a second. It doesn't matter what rules Jet brings in since Robert Blake will be becoming the first World champion of that league. You bitches better be ready for some serious ass whoopings.....Especially you @Emo ;)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I never said you had to like them, but that doesn't mean you have to respond to everyone of them with "this isn't going to work" and "wasn't that banned for a reason". It may or may not work, and it may have been banned for a reason, but if Jet is willing to try something out and give it a chance, then he doesn't need someone else implying that he wrong for doing so. You are the GM of the PS4 League and Jet is the GM of the Xbox One League, therefore, the rules do not have to be the same. If you want to stick with the rules that you and Yellow came up with, then you can. Meanwhile, Jet can try to implement new ideas, and I guess we see which style leads to a more successful league. Whether that be Conservatism or Idealism, I guess will remain to be seen.
again, if I don't agree with the rules then I'm not going to say "Go for it dude! Best idea you ever had" So leave it at that please. I can't be arsed to reply anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.