2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Bad thing is once the Dolphins beat the Bills I have to wait until tomorrow night to see if Denver loses to KC and we get to clinch a playoff spot.

I hate waiting lol

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Chargers are the most pathetic franchise in the NFL.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
-Derek Carr broken Fibula out for rest of season/postseason... wow, that's some really bad timing...
-Browns beat the Chargers to avoid a defeated season..
-Mariota broke his leg, he's officially out the rest of the season.
-New Orleans spoiled TB's day, Buccaneers will most likely be knocked out of the playoff hunt.
-Jets still... lolololololol

Things got real interesting this week, should continue for the last couple playoff spots next week but maybe not as dramatic.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Nobody knows disappointment like us Raiders fans.

Matt McGloin leading that team in the play-offs is going to be a hard sight to watch.. I mean the guy was terrific in the preseason but I can't see him leading this team anywhere close to hardware.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Gosh. My heart goes out to all the Raiders fans out there. Almost fifteen years of following some real bullshit, have a spectacular season just to watch it end like this. THAT. is BS.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Gosh. My heart goes out to all the Raiders fans out there. Almost fifteen years of following some real bullshit, have a spectacular season just to watch it end like this. THAT. is BS.

Indeed. They could be in a worse position for spot starter I guess.. You let McGloin who has shown some flashes get to work out a little bit and get himself in the game but win or lose you're in the playoffs ( you may be the division champions but you're in). McGloin's back-up will be former Michigan State Spartan QB Connor Cook, a rookie. Sadly Michael Vick has not received any contact from Oakland about a return :( .. Hoping the defense and other weapons on offense can still help Oakland keep on competing strongly like they have been all season, Derek's a very impactful player and the team will look different for sure, most likely weaker on the offensive side of the ball.. Interesting to see how this one plays out.

Kudos to Titans fans, Mariota breaks his leg and they lose out on a playoff berth even though they have been playing hard all season but there still hasn't been any backlash or hate coming from inside the team it seems.

Snowman1

Reaction score
So hard to work around that Steelers blitz. Come on guys.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So hard to work around that Steelers blitz. Come on guys.

They would be so much more intense if they replaced James Harrison already, he still has a little gas left in the tank but if they found some younger talent that they've been known to acquire on D they might be able to win some of these games more convincingly.

Go Baltimore though! Hoping Flacco gets me at least 15 pts for one of my DraftKings entries, everyone else is doing so well and I have him and Zeke left and am already in a paid spot at #80 and am only 34 pts off of the #1 spot who only has Beasley left

Snowman1

Reaction score
Ahh, I remember that draft when I was upset that we took CJ Mosley over Calvin Pryor. I is smrt.

Snowman1

Reaction score
They would be so much more intense if they replaced James Harrison already, he still has a little gas left in the tank but if they found some younger talent that they've been known to acquire on D they might be able to win some of these games more convincingly.

Go Baltimore though! Hoping Flacco gets me at least 15 pts for one of my DraftKings entries, everyone else is doing so well and I have him and Zeke left and am already in a paid spot at #80 and am only 34 pts off of the #1 spot who only has Beasley left

Ahhh, so hard to trust Flacco. He just has great games at random. Who was that dude against Miami haha Good luck!!!