2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
@deth

I worked last night but it seems the game went as I expected (and @Vapor for that matter)

Broncos aren't a team that needs great QB play to be successful. That defense is only going to get better once their new starters gel and they get Talib back... and CJ Anderson still looks to have his 2nd half of last season form going.. The offense around Semen is really good.

Kelvin Benjamin looking healthy is great to see. Carolina will be fine, they could end up top 5 on both sides of the ball if they stay healthy. I think the offense has that type of potential. The main issue for me w/ Carolina is I expected them to have some kinks on defense... defending the pass.. they start 2 rookie CBs.. but it was really CJ Anderson and the rushing attack that gave them trouble, something I didn't expect.

Also, I don't care how many times it works out... the "wait until the ball is about to be snapped to call a timeout" is a stupdi strategy. You are giving the kicker a practice stroke. Its nonsense. Want to ice the kicker? Do it before they snap it and get a test drive.

Reactions: Swift

DylanTM

Reaction score
I know this is exactly the type of comment sports fans hate to see, but...

I kinda want to watch this year, but I'm Irish and don't have a team to support. So, who should I support. I'm thinking a low team, like Tenesee Titans ATM.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

I kinda want to watch this year, but I'm Irish and don't have a team to support. So, who should I support. I'm thinking a low team, like Tenesee Titans ATM.
Jump on the raiders bandwagon. They have a big international following

Nick

Reaction score

follow the Giants. Coming to UK this year, decent squad this year. We also have a pretty decent international following from what I've seen

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa

BILLS MAFIA BABY WOOOOOOOOO. Haven't been to the playoffs in 16 years so we're the ultimate underdogs WOOOOOOOOO. Every year we say "this is the year" so...

THIS IS THE YEAR MAN, BILLS GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL.

GO BILLS TOMORROW YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Oh hell. Thanks to a miscalculation I won't have the internet for a week, just in time to miss this great game. Aye DK, all trash talk aside good luck today and SCREW YOU LOCAL TV. FML. FYL once I'm done with you. Grr.

Jags win, heard it here first

Reactions: Swift

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Bills down by 3 at the half. Could be worse. Still got plenty of hope. Let's go.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score

Raiders.

Nick

Reaction score
Cowboys suck lol

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I always liked Raiders, not because of how they play but loved their logo :p Buccaneers too XD

Never actually watched football because of timezones but love Madden (yeah, I know it makes absolutely no sense :p)

Last edited: