2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NickThePenguin

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
Gey9iGc
How about them Bucs on top of the NFC South.

Y2JCake

Jobber
Reaction score
Great close games yesterday. Though, today is time for my Skins to beat the Steelers

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
GO BILLS TONIGHT AYYYYYYY

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Marquise Goodwin is faster than every superhero combined. Suck it Superman, when was your last long TD?

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Welp, Bills season is over. We'll try again next year.

Go Steelers.

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Because the Bills are losing because of their offense and not because of the massive amount of penalties and Gilmore's suck-ass coverage. *sarcasm*

Makes sense to fire the OC.. when Rob Ryan and his defense is the problem at the moment. I guess they couldn't fire one of the Ryans and someone had to be a scapegoat.

What are your thoughts @DK James ?

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Because the Bills are losing because of their offense and not because of the massive amount of penalties and Gilmore's suck-ass coverage. *sarcasm*

Makes sense to fire the OC.. when Rob Ryan and his defense is the problem at the moment. I guess they couldn't fire one of the Ryans and someone had to be a scapegoat.

Meh. It does feel like a scapegoat but at the same time the playcalling so far this year has been god awful. There are people sayin "Oh but they scored 31 points on offense last night!"....Noooo....They scored 25 points on offense last night and even the points that were scored weren't scored off of good plays. It was because of Tyrod doin his thing, that's it.

The defense this year hasn't even been bad, just lackluster. We got 3 of our top guys injured/suspended on defense and they're still doing a good job in terms of run defense. It's lackluster in the secondary, cause Gilmore and Darby are supposed to be 10/10 corners and they're playing like shit so far. I wouldn't blame that on defensive play calling or anything. i've enjoyed the things Rob has done.

As non-Bills fans, people see this and go "Oh of course Rex won't fire his brother!!" but he doesn't need to be fired at this point. I do believe the offensive play calling is the issue so far this year so im satisfied with this move. If the Bills continue to shit the bed, fire BOTH the Ryan brothers, firing just one of them does nothing.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Wait what really? After 2 games, one of which they may have won hurt if Watkins was 100% and the LT stayed healthy because the Bammer backup got his ass beat by Sizzle, and the other putting up 30 points?

This may be the dumbest non-49ers/Browns related coach firing I've ever seen