2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
David Irving just straight had Winston shook on that last drive, he could have had 2 good plays down field and couldn't get either out in time because Irving was just dogging him. Game ball goes to Irving for completely disrupting the TB offense time after time.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
That game last night looked like a playoff game.. even though my team got nowhere close this year I'm interesting to see who's coming out the new champions.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Really I don't think it looks like anyone is going to be running away with it this year... there's not a clear dominant team.. I mean Patriots have been showing that they are suspect numerous times this season.. a 16-3 win over the Broncos who have Siemian at the helm isn't very convincing.. Dallas has been exploited by New York and has had a couple of close calls with other teams this season that could've very well been losses if it weren't for a couple late miscues.

This is probably the most balanced set of playoff teams that I've seen in awhile going in there IMO.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Never seen a game that is more decided on one injury. I don't understand how Jimmy Smith is so dominant against Antonio Brown but always gives up 200 yards to AJ Green. Still, him playing here is a huge deal. Hell we even kept Tom Brady "kinda" in check on Monday Night when he was in the lineup... Shareece took over as CB1 and all hell broke loose lol

As for the playoffs?... As you all said there's no dominant team. But I'm really starting to actually feel this Chiefs team. Think their passing game with Maclin AND Tyreke Hill will be an actual part of their offense in the playoffs. Very interested to see how they do...

The loss of Trevathan and Malik Jackson has made Denver susceptible up front. Doubt they can slow down a back like Ware or Bell... Pats' defense is kinda lame, not to mention Oakland or even Dallas... I'm still not seeing many holes with Seattle but that swagger they've had just isn't there...

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
That first drive right there showed you immediately how much of an impact Lane Johnson's protection abilities have on this team.. Immediate improvement with the OL Protection.. his 10 game suspension really hurt us this year.. I'd like to be on Earth-2 where Lane didn't get suspended, maybe we'd be in the playoff hunt still.

Omg now everyone wants to light it up with no shot at the playoffs.. just to hurt the Giants I guess? Malcolm Jenkins Pick 6.. lol this was how the Eagles theoretically should have looked the majority of the season other than tougher match-ups of course.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
HOLY BALLS! AGHOLOR CAUGHT A PASS!! .... AND IT WAS FOR A TD!? ... C'mon Nelson what do you got to wait til we're playing for nothing for you to finally start catching? That's not how things work guy, we need you operating at max efficiency all season brother. :hogan:

ODB Jr. (2 of 7 for 40 yds so far)..

Snowman1

Reaction score
What a dumb ass play call. The one time Pedersen or however you spell it ISN'T conservative

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Well we won.. yay? lol didn't do anything for us except make our draft picks even later in the rounds.. Oh well screw the midgets and hopefully we can dampen the Cowgirls spirits next week as well.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Aren't the Eagles something like 4-1 when Lane Johnson plays or something crazy like that??

If you don't have your first round pick - don't remember how that works with y'all - then big whoop. Your pups get a little confidence and the midgets get an L. Win-win

Also just remembered Miami win over Jets + KC beating Denver = enjoy the playoffs Kevin

Snowman1

Reaction score
Bills not Jets lol

I'll be working for a combined 22 hours between Friday and Saturday so I doubt I'll be able to watch anything this weekend.

"imaginarily clicks the dislike button"

Screwwwwwwwwwwwww that. :downer: Gosh, that new job of yours is crushing you. Yeah, merry christmas, spend the whole freakin' day in bed lol.

Best of luck, man!